123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
unfortunately, this does not solve the problem, about the video 1050Ti 4 gb in your opinion is not enough for the video??? This is the only game in which there were so many problems ....
My video card is much more powerful, with its own 16 gb memory. And my game is going fine.

quadfran

Mar 21, 2020
please share the saving after the train, 34-35 enchantment..... maybe someone has
no si entiendes el español pero aqui va mi solucion para todos descargaros la pre-release y as lo del bus y luego save y vuelve a la normal a mi me funciona asi, si alguien lo traduce al ingles para la gente lo agradesco, here save after the bus in enchantement 34 at night

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: jozzi

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Believe me, it works. In addition, I can also suggest that the video card of the computer has a very strong influence on the playback of mp4 files. With a weak video card, this format will always slow down, which is why a black screen appears (freezes). In addition, it can be seen from the game that these files are looped in auto-repetition, and therefore, during the automatic transition of the cycle, there may also be a hang (black screen).
I never got a black screen. When I was saying it freezes I meant it gets stuck with an image on screen (part of the animation) and it stops responding to any command. It could be the game, it could be the computer (although never had any problems with all the other games) or it could be who knows what. At this point I don't care anymore, I gave up on the game. Thanks for the answers though

Reactions: Toorop

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
For all those, who are getting stuck - this is a problem of the positioning in the game. You can't change that easy, but there's a "workaround".

- Open the game folder.
- Find the file "package.json" in that folder and open it with "notepad"
- in the notepad window find the row which begins with "main" and append ?test behind index.html but before the "
- the line should look like either one of the following:

-- "main": "index.html?test"
-- "main": "www/index.html?test"

Save the file and open the game normally. Play until you get stuck again. If you are stuck, hold Ctrl and move Stacy out of her stuck position. Voilà! Keep on playing!

IMPORTANT! Don't just walk around holding Ctrl! You may skip events or triggers which can render your save useless, if you save again after something like that happened!

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hi, how do i reach dinner with doug event? I've completed 74 enchantments
If you started at slot 35 with 69 enchantments you should arrive including the final scene with Doug's dinner at 76 enchantments. So it means that to activate that final scene you are missing 1, you should look in the attached WT what are you missing maybe Jimmy's enchantment?
Note: each post enchantment performed I saved one slot so from 36 to 42 inclusive
Immagine 2022-08-02 122319.jpg

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
If you started at slot 35 with 69 enchantments you should arrive including the final scene with Doug's dinner at 76 enchantments. So it means that to activate that final scene you are missing 1, you should look in the attached WT what are you missing maybe Jimmy's enchantment?
Note: each post enchantment performed I saved one slot so from 36 to 42 inclusive
View attachment 1960802
please throw off your save 36 charms

BenSpazz

Jul 29, 2017
I had this same problem and after reading through the forums I noticed someone edited the save file to change the position of the player. Since this has happened to me more than once I figured how to do it myself:
  1. Go to saveeditonline.com
  2. Upload your savefile
  3. At the bottom click: File Unpack
  4. Scroll near the end of the file, you're looking for this:
  5. Code:
      },
    "player": {
    "_x": 4,
    "_y": 11,
    "_realX": 4,
        "_realY": 11,
  6. Change either _x or _y values (changing _x from 4 to 3 would move you a bit to the left)
  7. Download your file and reload your game
  8. Enjoy
You're a hero

Reactions: Arilou
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes