Ecstacylover

Dec 30, 2020
If you started at slot 35 with 69 enchantments you should arrive including the final scene with Doug's dinner at 76 enchantments. So it means that to activate that final scene you are missing 1, you should look in the attached WT what are you missing maybe Jimmy's enchantment?
Note: each post enchantment performed I saved one slot so from 36 to 42 inclusive
View attachment 1960802
I think i havent reached the knocker's event. How do I do that?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
jsdeacon

The system in the game is strange: magic + corruption = darkness Where is this game going. Stacy will be the queen of turbo sluts in the universe. Fucks everything that moves. The road to corruption quickly gets boring. . It is a pity there is no other way out. I wonder when the Staics will start fucking robots and dinosaurs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geko1711

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I think i havent reached the knocker's event. How do I do that?
The event is not at knocker's but you need it to trigger it, so after work go to knocker's talk to Jason then go home so it says on the WT other events with knockers there are none in this version.
From WT: "Self Pleasure at home (you need to visit Knocker's at night and then go home to trigger this) - enchantment"

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I would say that this depends on how much you like corruption, and on how the corruption is handled by the developer.

Probably not until robots and dinosaurs are introduced to the game.
I like corruption, but when there are other ways, the game is better for me, and I don't get bored quickly. And what is the plot. And here Saicy collects these spells and collects, and the end is never in sight, what if she collects these spells infinite in the game. It is the power of these spells from the necklace that will awaken the goddess to come out of the necklace and what possessed the body of Staica? Or is Staicy getting rid of that damn necklace? There is such a nice scene at the beginning of the game, it's a pity the developer didn't shoot these events further. When Staicy asks a friend to look at her necklace and there should be a different path here. But unfortunately dev ignored it.

dookiexp

May 9, 2022
Getting an error after speaking to Zach about outfits. Says "failed to load: img/pictures/BG-ServerRoom.png"

I can get past the dialogue but when i try to use the elevator or stairs I get stuck on a now loading screen. with an endless loop of the same error.

Any help?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I had that missing picture error too. I just copied another server room picture into that file name. It might not display quite what one was supposed to see on screen, but I figured it would be close enough and it allowed me to continue the game.

Reactions: dookiexp

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Getting an error after speaking to Zach about outfits. Says "failed to load: img/pictures/BG-ServerRoom.png"

I can get past the dialogue but when i try to use the elevator or stairs I get stuck on a now loading screen. with an endless loop of the same error.

Any help?
This should be fixed in the latest Public Release version.

Reactions: dookiexp

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi, dev!

You're developping a wonderful game and nice corruption storytelling!! Congrats! I would like to ask if you foresee the game being able to run on macs m1? I have rosetta 2 installed and still I can't run it.
It runs on M1 macs, but you have some work to do, as the old version of RPGM MV on which this game is based just isn't compatible.
I downloaded the latest version of nwjs (nwjs-v0.67.0-osx-x64.zip) from
Then I copied the app.nw folder from /Contents/Resources over to the corresponding location inside the 0.67 nwjs app. (right click the app, show package contents)
As usual, I removed all instances of com.apple.quarantine that were imposed by Gatekeeper from all files with xattr in Terminal.

Reactions: PKC

groober

Dec 16, 2019
This should be fixed in the latest Public Release version.
Hi Dev - I am using the Compressed version V.0.80 and you say Bug is fixed but requires the full V.0.80 ... I have the constant image error messsage and can't play the game now at all.
What can i do? i've tried copying the saves and other things as you say .. please help someone:cry:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
The game hangs everytime the metro trip is loaded. Anyone else has the same issue?
I often meet such complaints, but there have never been such problems. Such a problem appeared if the RPG MV engine was running in parallel.

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Train problem after #34 and after changing into the party dress. The video does not freeze. It seems to loop OK. When you click on it, the image switches to a stationary view of the carriage for a few seconds then returns to the animation rather than taking you to the station.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes