JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
I think the old Jim's dinner bug is back (if it was ever resolved).

I started a new game on the latest version, followed the walkthrough, and am currently stuck at enhancement 24. I've gone through all four of Jim's massages and am at the point where the dinner dialog should trigger, but Jim just has me work with Marcus over, and over, and over again.

Probably worth noting that something is off early on in the walkthrough around enhancement 18 - the first Knocker's event doesn't trigger when it should chronologically (at least according to the walkthrough). You have to push a bit further and play through the warehouse scenes where Simon is out and you need to search for the three items on your own, then the Knocker's event triggers. There's something buggy in that portion of the game because the first time I ran through it I somehow ended up in a situation where I couldn't leave the office at night after working out because I still had "work" to do. Looked around and noticed Simon's empty chair was still flashing (at night).
Same problem here ... also started new game ... :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Dédé66

Feb 4, 2021
Hello, I downloaded the compressed version (0.70) but I can't open it, launch the game. Do I need special software to open the compressed version now?

Zheza Ardana

Aug 17, 2020
how to trigger landlord's scene guys? any help?
there're some images and videos of stacy gangbanged by landlord and friends but couldn't trigger it until day 83

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
This is(was) my favorite game but every release gets worse for me, Ive tried every different download the Dev has given, added Bug fixes, copied peoples saves etc etc ... but the game freezes at the metro, i now have no animations and it freezes with other peoples saved files!! - why is this game so frustratingly hard to play and has been for months - to say im dissapointed is an understatment. should i delete and start again? Anyone have any ideas?? please.
Starting a new game at least for me didn't matter always get stuck there at the train station no matter what and apparently there isnt a fix for it so i had to drop the game completely which sucks big balls because i loved this game.

• Sad
Reactions: groober

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
And there are some consequences if I try to take it off ? because I don't remember anymore
The necklace won't let her take it off. If she thinks about taking it off, her body won't obey her. At least, that's how I remember it. It's been a few months since I played one of those scenes. But if you remember from the previous update, when Stacy finally decided that she had to get rid of the necklace, no matter what, and she tried to take it off in the subway, the goddess Inanna appeared to her and forced her to keep the necklace. So basically, she can't take it off.

And we've seen what happens when someone else tries to take it off of her. When Jason's brother tried to take it off, it blew up their apartment. When the new professor character tried to take it off in this update, it burned his hand.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The necklace won't let her take it off. If she thinks about taking it off, her body won't obey her. At least, that's how I remember it. It's been a few months since I played one of those scenes. But if you remember from the previous update, when Stacy finally decided that she had to get rid of the necklace, no matter what, and she tried to take it off in the subway, the goddess Inanna appeared to her and forced her to keep the necklace. So basically, she can't take it off.

And we've seen what happens when someone else tries to take it off of her. When Jason's brother tried to take it off, it blew up their apartment. When the new professor character tried to take it off in this update, it burned his hand.
So, like the goddess, she herself will not decide that she wants to leave Staica's body or bind her forever, otherwise there is no way to get rid of the necklace.Too bad this necklace Staica chooses ugly guys to fuck

lyuzhiji

Mar 23, 2020
Hey, lyuzhiji! thanks for your reply! I'm having the same issue with the V.0.80 PRERELEASE MAC Version. It' can't be opened.

I've followed your instructions on Terminal but it gives me no good. It says:

chmod: Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs: No such file or directory

Can you help me?
Tks!
use this:

open terminal.
enter sudo chmod -R 755
then drag and drop the application you are trying to open.
click enter
then enter your password

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
I'm stuck after the first hobo scene. The one after the gym scene (enchantment 13). She goes home but gets stuck on a desk with a lamp. Can't move.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes