jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Train problem after #34 and after changing into the party dress. The video does not freeze. It seems to loop OK. When you click on it, the image switches to a stationary view of the carriage for a few seconds then returns to the animation rather than taking you to the station.
This is fixed in the latest release. If you go to my Patreon page, you can get the free bug fix "data" folder to copy into your game file.

kizuru

Jul 11, 2020
The gallery in this game is notorious for not working correctly. It's been an ongoing problem for as long as the gallery has existed.
Has there not been a fix for it?

At this point in the game with all that god tier content it should be a priority :/

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.83 PUBLIC BUGFIX1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 09.08.2022 (fix for older android save files containing the icons to operate backlog & hints)

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Has there not been a fix for it?

At this point in the game with all that god tier content it should be a priority :/
Yeah, there are a lot of scenes that are worth replaying, but it seems that JS Deacon is more focused on creating new content, for now. Also, I suspect that he has a hard time eventing in RPGM.

groober

Dec 16, 2019
This is(was) my favorite game but every release gets worse for me, Ive tried every different download the Dev has given, added Bug fixes, copied peoples saves etc etc ... but the game freezes at the metro, i now have no animations and it freezes with other peoples saved files!! - why is this game so frustratingly hard to play and has been for months - to say im dissapointed is an understatment. should i delete and start again? Anyone have any ideas?? please.

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
This is fixed in the latest release. If you go to my Patreon page, you can get the free bug fix "data" folder to copy into your game file.
Fix works though I did not find it easily on your patreon page. Post above links to it. Thanks

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
It runs on M1 macs, but you have some work to do, as the old version of RPGM MV on which this game is based just isn't compatible.
I downloaded the latest version of nwjs (nwjs-v0.67.0-osx-x64.zip) from
Then I copied the app.nw folder from /Contents/Resources over to the corresponding location inside the 0.67 nwjs app. (right click the app, show package contents)
As usual, I removed all instances of com.apple.quarantine that were imposed by Gatekeeper from all files with xattr in Terminal.
Yeah! I've followed your instructions and it worked! There's just one minor issue as the game can't be saved, but as it's in developing, no problem at all. Thanks for your help!

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah! I've followed your instructions and it worked! There's just one minor issue as the game can't be saved, but as it's in developing, no problem at all. Thanks for your help!
If you can't save that means the game is still quarantined. RPGM games save inside the app, effectively modifying the app package. Gatekeeper will not allow that.
To remove quarantine completely, open Terminal and type at the prompt "xattr -r -d com.apple quarantine " without the quotes and then drag the app inside the Terminal window so that Terminal will fill out the path. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter.
Start the game again. Saving should now work.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
I think the old Jim's dinner bug is back (if it was ever resolved).

I started a new game on the latest version, followed the walkthrough, and am currently stuck at enhancement 24. I've gone through all four of Jim's massages and am at the point where the dinner dialog should trigger, but Jim just has me work with Marcus over, and over, and over again.

Probably worth noting that something is off early on in the walkthrough around enhancement 18 - the first Knocker's event doesn't trigger when it should chronologically (at least according to the walkthrough). You have to push a bit further and play through the warehouse scenes where Simon is out and you need to search for the three items on your own, then the Knocker's event triggers. There's something buggy in that portion of the game because the first time I ran through it I somehow ended up in a situation where I couldn't leave the office at night after working out because I still had "work" to do. Looked around and noticed Simon's empty chair was still flashing (at night). I reloaded an older save and ran through that part in a slightly different order and the Simon bug did not occur - but now I'm getting the Jim's dinner bug.

Not sure if all that is related - maybe.

Latest save is attached, if that's helpful.

Reactions: Cephsus and JennaJJ

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
If you can't save that means the game is still quarantined. RPGM games save inside the app, effectively modifying the app package. Gatekeeper will not allow that.
To remove quarantine completely, open Terminal and type at the prompt "xattr -r -d com.apple quarantine " without the quotes and then drag the app inside the Terminal window so that Terminal will fill out the path. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter.
Start the game again. Saving should now work.
ok, that solved this issue! Thanks again!

Reactions: PBS666

firearm1

Apr 17, 2021
Hey, can anyone tell me how to start the homeless guy's first event where you talk to him then talk to David then speak to the homeless guy again?

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Sorry to disagree. This looks like the follow up scene where you walk through the alley left to the office after lunch (when going back to the office). Notice the cigarettes in Stacy's hand! :)
I can confirm that this is not photoshoot 3. Its after that.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes