Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If you started at slot 35 with 69 enchantments you should arrive including the final scene with Doug's dinner at 76 enchantments. So it means that to activate that final scene you are missing 1, you should look in the attached WT what are you missing maybe Jimmy's enchantment?
Note: each post enchantment performed I saved one slot so from 36 to 42 inclusive
View attachment 1960802
What happens when Stacy is 100% darkness End of the game ?

xycz12u

Jan 5, 2020
Anybody having as issue verifying the game on a MAC? I'm running OS 10.14.6 - any help would be appreciated

quadfran

Mar 21, 2020
View attachment 1958403

Even with the public release of 83 i still got stuck at this screen. After first event of landlord sneaking in to do repairs.

This is one of top 3 favorite games and understand bugs happen on free games but if not to much trouble, it might help to add a key item that teleports player to a neutral spot like in front of the wardrobe. Just an idea since alot of the bugs on new release seem to be soft locks due to being stuck and unable to move. (i also hit two others during pre-release stage). Thank you for the save files as they help to keep playing but theses lock obviously stop game momentum.

Either way best of luck with progress and again thank you i love this game.
same bug fix plis

Jul 13, 2022
Hey people. I'm on enchantment 33 after Jason got fired, there is a party at Knockers (Stacy changes to party dress) at evening with Nate. When going there game freeze at the train animation scene and doesn't go to next scene. Can someone give me a save game just after get off the train ? or tell me how to fix the bug ? Im playing from windows with Public Release 0.83

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Here's a link to a bug fix for V.0.83 Public Release. This fixes an issue with getting stuck in bed after the Landlord visit and a bug with getting stuck on the subway on your way to meet Nate for dinner. These are older scenes so they only affect playthroughs from the beginning. Just copy the "data" folder into the game's "www" folder and replace all of the files.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Ok, I'm entirely stuck on 31, a little help here? It says just play and it will go up to 34 but I've been on a loop for days of no progress, go to work, do the filing with Micheal while he stares at our pussy, go eat, do the void, workout with Zack, go home, rinse and repeat, I've tried going to lunch at different places, I've tried working out solo, I've tried masturbating in the public restroom, nothing works. Seducing or Watching TV with the husband doesn't seem to change anything.

Neither the void nor the Micheal loop seem to be progessing at all, and with the Micheal office loop I have no options to do any other work in the mornings, with the void loop there's no work in the afternoon either, talking to Jason at lunch just gets interrupted by Blondie McDickhead so that's a no go too.

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Anybody having as issue verifying the game on a MAC? I'm running OS 10.14.6 - any help would be appreciated
You mean when you start the game?
Right click it (or hold control and leftclick it) and click open in the dropdown menu. This allows you to bypass that.

Reactions: xycz12u

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Here are download links for the latest release with the bug fix:

(PATCH - requires the full V.0.80)

(if you downloaded V.0.83 before 8/3/22)

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I am stuck. I have to go to the break room. Jessie shows her underboobs for the first time.
There is a spark in the break room/kitchen but nothing happens when I click it. Doesn't make any difference if I go to the bathroom first. As far as I got to know from this thread, Nate should be in the kitchen but he isn't. I am on day 81 and have 73 enchantment.

I did not temper with anything but the locks which were not fixed when I was playing. I used debug mode for it to move out of the locks - no variables or switch changes from my side.

I appended my save here, in case anyone can and will help me! Thanks in advance.

Reactions: xLoqi
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes