zodd313

Aug 10, 2021
Hello guys I cant see the first knocker's scene but game continues as if I have seen it. Is there any solution for this?

CarinaKah

Mar 13, 2020
I love this game so much. Even I am a girl, it covers many kinks, that I fantasize about, never would do in real life. The Story describes something that everyone feels, here personalized by Innana. And I love Stacy, maybe she is the adorable Version of me:love: But I am a little sad, that I can get further with the side quest of Mr. X, as in the walkthrough announced.
Maybe it is because I am playing on Android. But maybe I am too blond:giggle: Help/Hints would be nice.
Thanks and kisses Carina

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I love this game so much. Even I am a girl, it covers many kinks, that I fantasize about, never would do in real life. The Story describes something that everyone feels, here personalized by Innana. And I love Stacy, maybe she is the adorable Version of me:love: But I am a little sad, that I can get further with the side quest of Mr. X, as in the walkthrough announced.
Maybe it is because I am playing on Android. But maybe I am too blond:giggle: Help/Hints would be nice.
Thanks and kisses Carina
And you know this game is based on the book, however the book is different from the game

CarinaKah

Mar 13, 2020
And you know this game is based on the book, however the book is different from the game
I know it, but I didn't read it. I just want to leave here a little thank for the ability to play it. I wish there would be more stories and games similar to this, or I would have the ability to produce it by myself... I have plenty stories and fantasies to do so:sneaky::giggle:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I know it, but I didn't read it. I just want to leave here a little thank for the ability to play it. I wish there would be more stories and games similar to this, or I would have the ability to produce it by myself... I have plenty stories and fantasies to do so:sneaky::giggle:
And that apart from the path of corruption, there are also other routes, without the boring repetitive grind, or that it can at least be skipped, because it bothers me quickly. And the choices, not like in this game, that the choices are only about sex.

CarinaKah

Mar 13, 2020
And that apart from the path of corruption, there are also other routes, without the boring repetitive grind, or that it can at least be skipped, because it bothers me quickly. And the choices, not like in this game, that the choices are only about sex.
Well the thrill is, that all choices lead you on an unseen way, that changes you. But I must say, I love the idea, that you may choose a sexual approach as a solution for a problem. It should be the way that the fp use 'sex as a weapon' surely with a cost. But that is another discussion:coffee::whistle:

zodd313

Aug 10, 2021
Is there anyone having an issue where the games chronological order is messed up. I played this game before and I downloaded the last version recently but it doesn't work properly, I can't see some off the scenes and see some scenes are earlier than they supposed to be. I even installed the updated version of nw.js but still it did not solve my problem.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

freewoom

May 26, 2022
Oh! figured the WT on the frontpage was the same one that came with the game (packed) which wasnt much. I'll look it over
/edit

I must be bugged, checking the WT the only thing i seem to be missing is Jim Dinner (ench 24>25), and im now on day 50 repeating "Sleep>Work" like effing crazy. There is no talk option with Nate at home just Seduce/Movie, and seduce just skips the hole thing. Argh!
ME TOO!!! I have the same problem did you find something to escape it???

stoicSlippers

Oct 3, 2018
The UI cant be hidden in any of the scenes with the new text box btw. Don't see why the new text box was necessary to begin with since it just takes up more space and makes for very inconsistent UI design.

spanner52

Jan 5, 2019
Downloaded the newer version gets as far as them both in the toilet then blank screen any help please or is that the end for now.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
With every new version we start the game from begining !?
You can start over, or you can play from the saves which are included with the new version. Every new release includes save files so that you can start from the place where the previous update ended. Saves are not compatible between versions for this game.

Reactions: spanner52

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
No, I started a new playthrough. Was able to load them multiple times as well, just yesterday afternoon they stopped workign
Check if reloading the application and then the save file work or not? If it does not work then your save file is corrupted. Use older save or have to start a new game.

Reactions: PalmFace

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I have pretty much decided I am going to wait until the game is completed. Everytime there is a new update it seems as though older parts of the game stop working or have bugs. Not attacking the dev for this as trying to keep a game bug free is challenging but it does make bugs that weren't there before frustrating.

Reactions: fugazi666
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes