Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I managed to get every scene to trigger except the warehouse manager with Stacey in the new office he is having her clean up. I think I did the Simon option too early and now that's the only one that will play, and it triggers without giving me another option.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I managed to get every scene to trigger except the warehouse manager with Stacey in the new office he is having her clean up. I think I did the Simon option too early and now that's the only one that will play, and it triggers without giving me another option.
Yep, this is a known issue and is going to be fixed in the public release on Saturday.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Yep, this is a known issue and is going to be fixed in the public release on Saturday.
Could you please advise if we are supposed to go snooping around that spot near the convenience store to see if that kidnapped girl is ok or whatever yet? After talking to Mr. X its not clear to me if we are able to do that part in this version. If we are, then I am wrong about where the spot is.

Reactions: doneladio

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Stacy keeps getting stuck in her living room at home following the scene where the bum picks her up after she stumbles in the parking lot at work (after the cum in the panties scene in the basement gym). No idea how to avoid this, does anyone have any ideas, fixes or solutions? stacy.jpg

Apr 10, 2022
Stacy keeps getting stuck in her living room at home following the scene where the bum picks her up after she stumbles in the parking lot at work (after the cum in the panties scene in the basement gym). No idea how to avoid this, does anyone have any ideas, fixes or solutions? View attachment 1946377
same issue for me. even using your save for the same period gets stuck as well. no choice seems to matter to not get stuck(such as not working out, or not talking to your husband, etc)

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
This game unfortunately became unplayable. it freezes again and again during cutscenes, the dialogue disappear and I-m no longer able to proceed... Do you know if there is any tweak and solution for that? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
My game is locked, I don't spend the night after sex with her husband and brother spying.
This game unfortunately became unplayable. it freezes again and again during cutscenes, the dialogue disappear and I-m no longer able to proceed... Do you know if there is any tweak and solution for that? Thanks in advance.
Simon toilet frozen image :mad:
You're playing a buggy pre-release version of this update. You have already been warned about this. You want a solution? Wait for the final release of this update, in which the bugs should be fixed.

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
You're playing a buggy pre-release version of this update. You have already been warned about this. You want a solution? Wait for the final release of this update, in which the bugs should be fixed.
Thanks for the answer. Btw, I wasn-t complaining but just looking for some kind of "unofficial" help

Last edited:

egenxt

Feb 17, 2018
hi,,,
Stacy keeps getting stuck in her room (bad coord bedroom). No idea how to avoid this, does anyone have any ideas, fixes or solutions? 1658832068456.png

enchantment 34
get ready and go to work

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
hi,,,
Stacy keeps getting stuck in her room (bad coord bedroom). No idea how to avoid this, does anyone have any ideas, fixes or solutions? View attachment 1947325

enchantment 34
get ready and go to work
I am guessing most issues will be resolved with the public release, all though a lot of these issues are way older then what is in this version so hopefully those will also be looked at.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Very few games are as badly in need of a ren’py version as this one.
Plot is cool, model is awesome, kinks are great, content is huge but the game is barely playable and when it is it’s grind fest.
Don’t get me wrong, love the game but damnyou got to earn the lewd.
I don't mind grinding a bit, makes the prize more worth it but when there are as many bugs as this game has it gets frustrating.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes