TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Well I've seen someone on a previous page who got the same (but with a different file name) on Android.. this is very strange. Or does everybody here play it on Mac? I will try to put it on Drive C coz now its on an external drive..
I doubt that Mac players are in the majority here. It's possible, but it seems unlikely. As for moving it to an external drive, if you're on a PC, that shouldn't make any difference. RPGM games should be completely portable on PC. They are completely contained in the game folder, so you should be able to put them on a thumb drive and move them from PC to PC, if you're so inclined, without any installation or transferring of saves. This is different from Ren'Py games, which keep their saves on your C drive, whether you keep the game on an external drive or not.

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
Hi there, I love this game! I recently got a new Macbook M1 Pro (Monterey 12.2), and now I can't lauch the game.. I've downloaded v.0.80 from patreon and when I try to open it, it shows "The application “Game” can’t be opened."

Any hints on how to solve this? (I've already installed rosetta2 and nothing happend)

Tks in advance!

Last edited:

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
If anyone struggling to play this game in linux, here is the fix

Download linux-x64.zip package from and replace libffmpeg.so file in lib

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
I find one about v0.70b. but after the incident it's not going to renew.
Share the link of v0.80 RenPy version if available!!
Renpy version is not sure it will get updated or not please check the profile of the modder who posted it i think it is phalzyr still

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I find one about v0.70b. but after the incident it's not going to renew.
Share the link of v0.80 RenPy version if available!!
Renpy version is not sure it will get updated or not please check the profile of the modder who posted it i think it is phalzyr still
Noone doing renpy versions anymore. Phalzyr stopped doing conversions after loss of his wife so no point asking, if he ever resumes he will announce it.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Can anyone put the content of the last two messages here?
from 19 & 29 April

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Can anyone put the content of the last two messages here?
from 19 & 29 April
Development Update - April 18, 2022

Hey everyone, I know I've been quiet for a couple of weeks, but fret not, I've been hard at work on the next release. Specifically, I'm working on some Warehouse scenes. There'll be a new sequence with David, who hasn't gotten much love at all throughout the entire game so far. There will also be new scenes with Simon, Stevie, and Kabir.

Another thing I've implemented is a new dialogue system that uses breathing/blinking busts that can change body language and expression. This was a pretty big challenge to implement and as of right now I do not have plans to back-implement it through the rest of the game. However, this will be the system going forward. Here's a screenshot:

TOW1.jpg

On that note, I just want to mention that this game has been such a fun learning process for me. A lot of people hate on RPGM, but it is a powerful tool and capable of far more than what most game developers (including myself) use it for. I've always said from the beginning that this game was about me learning skills and experimenting as much as it was about creating a sleek game. I know vastly more about game development and RPGM than I did when I first start TOW. If I could go back to the beginning now and start differently, I would. However, that is just not a good use of my time and resources.

That means that the plan is to keep pushing forward as best I can until this game is completed and then to start a new game with a solid foundation built on the lessons I've learned in this game. Don't get me wrong...I love TOW. Building this game has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I love the characters and the story and the fans. I'm not going to rush the ending of it. I am also going to keep pushing myself to learn new skills and to find better ways to do things. However, I must also keep my eye on what's next. Ultimately, I know that whatever happens, it's going to be a fun ride for us all.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Development Update - April 18, 2022

There will also be new scenes with Simon, Stevie, and Kabir.
I hope that means that she knocks Simon off a ladder and he breaks his scrawny neck. Don't really like the Simon character cause he has to always try and abuse the situation instead of just enjoying the fact that Stacey walks around with next to nothing on.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I hope that means that she knocks Simon off a ladder and he breaks his scrawny neck. Don't really like the Simon character cause he has to always try and abuse the situation instead of just enjoying the fact that Stacey walks around with next to nothing on.
See and thats exactly why I like the Simon character, he tries to get as much as he can.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I like Simon as well, a dark soul probably abused in life, getting to fuck a supermodel. Count me in.
The problem is that he is an idiot and if he acted a little nicer towards Stacey he'd get more from her.

Jun 12, 2021
I can not start the game and play it because i get this error message when i click on "game.exe.exe" (since last version already)
View attachment 1782183
I am on PC, Windows 10 and version 0.80
Please help.
I don't play RPGM games (but I'll have to play probably this one becasue of onhold the ren'py version)... but double file extension (exe. exe) looks suspicious. Remove one of them (exactly this one before the dot)
Ninja edit:
J. S. Deacon
I love Your game. Don't finish this gem too fast plesae

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How do i get the stethoscope fron the dr?
Technically you don't get it from the doctor, you get it from the assistant. I think it's the time when the doctor fucks Stacy, afterward talk to the assistant and he will give you an old stethoscope.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes