Maxgio

Dec 28, 2020
Hi,
in the last update how do I get the Enchantment 66 and 67 after getting 65 by hosting Donnie at home?

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Hi All, hopefully someone can help, i am stuck at Enchantment 32, i have seen a few other posts in the thread stating the same (with no answer that i could see). I seem to be limited to what scenes i can trigger and they are repeating ones.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions as to how to trigger 33.

EDIT: btw, i started the run through with the latest release, not using an older save

EDIT 2: After reviewing the walkthrough again, i realised that its the "Talk to Marcuss in the morning" event that doesnt trigger, i walk over to him and he doesnt respond at all. all other staff respond when i interact.

Edit 3 (sorry for all the edits): actually, i think its this part of the walkthrough: Enchantment 30 - after second night at Dixon’s , talk to Jason before lunch and go downstairs with either Jason or Nate, next morning they greet you upon arrival to work, work with Michael, work with Jim, , Marcus scene, talk to Jason before lunch again.

So, i talked to Michael, he let her work with Jim, no Marcuss scene triggered

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
Hi All, hopefully someone can help, i am stuck at Enchantment 32, i have seen a few other posts in the thread stating the same (with no answer that i could see). I seem to be limited to what scenes i can trigger and they are repeating ones.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions as to how to trigger 33.

EDIT: btw, i started the run through with the latest release, not using an older save

EDIT 2: After reviewing the walkthrough again, i realised that its the "Talk to Marcuss in the morning" event that doesnt trigger, i walk over to him and he doesnt respond at all. all other staff respond when i interact.

Edit 3 (sorry for all the edits): actually, i think its this part of the walkthrough: Enchantment 30 - after second night at Dixon’s , talk to Jason before lunch and go downstairs with either Jason or Nate, next morning they greet you upon arrival to work, work with Michael, work with Jim, , Marcus scene, talk to Jason before lunch again.

So, i talked to Michael, he let her work with Jim, no Marcuss scene triggered

Thanks in advance
It's usually because you didn't trigger some other scene beforehand. Happened to me several times. Good thing I had multiple saves so that I could quickly revert back and try again. As to your problem. Have you tried working with Jim several times in a row? When you go down with Nate let the other guy watch. Maybe that's it. idk really.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
It's usually because you didn't trigger some other scene beforehand. Happened to me several times. Good thing I had multiple saves so that I could quickly revert back and try again. As to your problem. Have you tried working with Jim several times in a row? When you go down with Nate let the other guy watch. Maybe that's it. idk really.
Thanks for getting back to me, i am now realising the need with RPGM games to save often, i have had to go with one of the Devs saves at Enchantment 33, negative of that is that i missed the whole Jason getting fired scenes etc... I may go back again beforehand and see if i can get something to trigger. cheers

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I cannot pass the freeze problem... What did u make?
From what I have read if you update the NWjs it fixes the freezing problem it seems to be working so far for me. You can download it from . Scroll down until you see downloads

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
When trying to get the job at Kitty's strip club when talking to the final customer and they take the other girls shorts off and talk about taking her to the box. Stacy mentions that she might not have been able to fight them off if it wasn't for Nannette's potion. Would that scene have been extended if Stacy didn't have the potion?

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
When trying to get the job at Kitty's strip club when talking to the final customer and they take the other girls shorts off and talk about taking her to the box. Stacy mentions that she might not have been able to fight them off if it wasn't for Nannette's potion. Would that scene have been extended if Stacy didn't have the potion?
I don't think so as in my first playthrough (before the game ending bug) I got to that scene before I even met Nannette. So I was mightily confused as to what bullshit Stacey was spouting.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I don't think so as in my first playthrough (before the game ending bug) I got to that scene before I even met Nannette. So I was mightily confused as to what bullshit Stacey was spouting.
Yeah I just realized that I did too. I was using the dev save so I didn't know if I had been to Nannette's or not during that sccene until later on when she went with Andy and that other office girl(forgot her name) to Nannette's.

I'm really missing the Ren'py version of this game but unfortunately it is probably abandoned now. :cry:

pfkkuba44

Dec 30, 2021
I'm stuck in front of the Knocker's / Kitty's quest. How to run them? I can't come to Fight Night because of it

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
I'm stuck in front of the Knocker's / Kitty's quest. How to run them? I can't come to Fight Night because of it
Same thing happened to me. Stacey just kept saying that she doesn't need to go in there now. Like I said before, it's either because you don't have enough charms yet, or you missed a scene which has passed now. I suggest you save often and follow the walkthrough. As some scenes just won't trigger if you don't follow the right path.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Same thing happened to me. Stacey just kept saying that she doesn't need to go in there now. Like I said before, it's either because you don't have enough charms yet, or you missed a scene which has passed now. I suggest you save often and follow the walkthrough. As some scenes just won't trigger if you don't follow the right path.
In the event that you are at the correct enchantment level, and have triggered the required events, have you tried going home and sleeping and trying again the next night? Sometimes events won't trigger in this game until Stacy has slept for a night or two after the previous events are completed. That happened to me with the fight night at the end of the previous update.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Sneak Peek - Three's a party

The bathroom at O'Shannon's is sure seeing a lot of action these days! Look who crashes in on the fun. Isn't Jessie only into chicks? I'm sure that won't stop Andy from ogling his number one crush!
View attachment 1742395
Why would you think Jessie is only into chicks? There's already been 2 scenes with her having a threesome with you and Nate and another with Jason. Why not Andy now.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes