TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
You said you replied to this before and you did technically. Over 20 pages of results, the only reply found was a few posts back telling him to use the search.
No, I did not say that I had replied to this specific question before. I said that this question had been answered before. I also said that I am one of the players who does answer questions and provide assistance, but not when the answer is readily available.

So next time, before we start having 2 page conversations of how we justify not replying because people are too lazy to search, how about we instead either give the answer in its entirety for the first time in 226 pages, or just leave all the negative and unhelpful comments elsewhere, because they are not helping at all.
You do what seems good to you, and I'll do what seems good to me.

As for whether or not certain comments help, and how much they may or may not help, we have different opinions.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Excuse me, but doesn't anyone read the official WT? Maybe you'll find out who and when you can get biscuits, who to get the stethoscope from and how to get the right dildo for training.

I know this game is a bit complex, also because there is no a journal that could give you directions and where you are at.

I think I know it pretty well and it is admirable for those who start from scratch, without using the default saves, but the dev told us that the game is not complete there may be some old triggers that are not activated because maybe they have been replaced by new ones, so it is very easy to get stuck.

Now I don't know if the dev made the game playable from the beginning and restored the old triggers compatible with the new ones, since this release I'm not updated anymore but until v0.78 it was like that.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Have you read this walkthrough at all?
Let me share with you how wrong it is by posting what it says.

Go to park and talk to man on the bench - get doggy treat

Night District and give the doggy treat to the stray dog. (repeatable)

Way down the page:
53. dog scene - requires giving multiple doggy treats and using the dog dildo a few times
(if you didn't get the dog dildo before, you can go back to Dixon's in the evening to get
it - then you have both). You then have to talk to stranger, get stethoscope from Doctor's
office, then talk to stranger again.

The great walkthrough on Day 2 tells you to go to the park and get the doggy treat and go to night district and give the dog the treat. HOW? It does not explain, how to get the guy on the bench to start the conversation to give you the treat.
Step 53 in the guide apparently thinks that it's both before and after you get the treats since half of it is a required action before you get the treats and the other half is after you get the treats. I guess everyone knows from this guide that you take step 53 and put the last half first, the first half last, and put day 2 actions in the middle right.

This walkthrough explains this quest as good as the so called answers over the course of 20+ pages of comments posted about it, vague and incomplete.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Is there an ending to 0.80? On 69 enchantment using save 34 and don't know if there is a scene that ends this version like in previous updates.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Have you read this walkthrough at all?
Let me share with you how wrong it is by posting what it says.

Go to park and talk to man on the bench - get doggy treat

Night District and give the doggy treat to the stray dog. (repeatable)

Way down the page:
53. dog scene - requires giving multiple doggy treats and using the dog dildo a few times
(if you didn't get the dog dildo before, you can go back to Dixon's in the evening to get
it - then you have both). You then have to talk to stranger, get stethoscope from Doctor's
office, then talk to stranger again.

The great walkthrough on Day 2 tells you to go to the park and get the doggy treat and go to night district and give the dog the treat. HOW? It does not explain, how to get the guy on the bench to start the conversation to give you the treat.
Step 53 in the guide apparently thinks that it's both before and after you get the treats since half of it is a required action before you get the treats and the other half is after you get the treats. I guess everyone knows from this guide that you take step 53 and put the last half first, the first half last, and put day 2 actions in the middle right.

This walkthrough explains this quest as good as the so called answers over the course of 20+ pages of comments posted about it, vague and incomplete.
You're right however I can tell you that JsDeacon as far as I can tell, he was never very explicit and in his WT he always just gave directions, it's up to you to save and do the various trials until you succeed, this was never an easy game, maybe only at the beginning.

I only remember to find the little hidden scenes, it took me forever, but maybe that's also the beauty of an RPGM.
At least you know who you have to ask for the biscuits, the dildo and the stethoscope. For example, did you know that the dog scene with the vet changes, even if only slightly, depending on the time you go there? But this is not written on the WT

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
You're right however I can tell you that JsDeacon as far as I can tell, he was never very explicit and in his WT he always just gave directions, it's up to you to save and do the various trials until you succeed, this was never an easy game, maybe only at the beginning.

I only remember to find the little hidden scenes, it took me forever, but maybe that's also the beauty of an RPGM.
At least you know who you have to ask for the biscuits, the dildo and the stethoscope. For example, did you know that the dog scene with the vet changes, even if only slightly, depending on the time you go there? But this is not written on the WT
Oh don't get me wrong, I do believe in the exploration and solving problems on your own. I've played Manilla Shaw, saving after each decision or scene to try everything to get different scenes and endings over 7 different playthroughs and love it. I did the same when playing this game.
My only point about that was that so many posts and this WT are telling people what they need to do in pieces, most of which are entirely wrong, and misleading them. Reading all of these and trying everything for hours to get just one treat and never getting anywhere was so frustrating I gave up and just loaded save slot 39.
I was one that tried all of this and never knew that if you used the dog dildo too many times it would glitch the entire quest or waiting too long to start it would also glitch it.
Like my other post above about TheLecher saying it has been repeatedly answered and his rant trying to justify why he was not answering, it wasn't answered anywhere in 226 pages, I don't want to mislead people who are asking for help by letting them think these answers are right or complete. I know that because I spent over an hour searching every post about this topic and then trying to figure out which ones were right, wrong or partial and how to piece them together.

With that I believe that people should visit the guy in the part early on in the game. If they can get the dog dildo and have been allowed in the abandoned subway to find the stray dog, to use the dildo a few times and trying to talk to the old vet each day after in the morning or during lunch (you can still visit him and have lunch with Andy) until you get it. And make sure to get the stethescope as soon as it lets you get it.
That was my takeaway from over 20 pages of comments and the walkthrough. It's not complete I know, just a basic guidline.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Going to talk to Nate before going to lunch is bugged this after the office coffee break scene with Stacey's Knockers female partner. Anybody please provide a save.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes