Apr 30, 2020
I noticed that the package.json file has empty name key, so save file locations are a little weird/default. Once I put in a name, I was able to start saving the game and the train freeze stopped for me. If you have any of those problems, might be worth a try.

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
Been thinking about trying this game again since last time i got screwed by a bug..

Which was the Jim Event/Dinner bug, think it was enchantment 24. Was it ever fixed?

BogdanBj

Nov 26, 2021
I noticed that the package.json file has empty name key, so save file locations are a little weird/default. Once I put in a name, I was able to start saving the game and the train freeze stopped for me. If you have any of those problems, might be worth a try.
I tried that but it doesnt help again every time I get on train is it day or night when she needs to go home, tried every save there is it just freezes when you get inside of it.

Reactions: Toorop
Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the dinner with Jim? I'm currently at Enchantment 24 and have searched through this entire thread but can't find any solution or save to get past this event.

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
Does anyone know how to trigger the dinner with Jim? I'm currently at Enchantment 24 and have searched through this entire thread but can't find any solution or save to get past this event.
Heh i just asked that question yesterday. Gues it was never fixed.

guczy

Dec 10, 2017
On day 14 (or 15) on the 3rd doctor visit i have the game locks up when the doctor starts the examination. I have reloaded a save from like day 12, did different things an it still happens.

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
The 0.84 built goes PUBLIC!!!:

Download the latest Public build here (free):

V.0.84 WINDOWS PUBLIC
(requires V.0.83)
V.0.84 MAC PUBLIC
Dunno whats going in this version but i cant get past the first work day with Polly (Enchantment 11). The image is stuck, i can load and save but it dosnt do anything.

Bug/Stuck: StuckBug.jpg

ps have already tried the fix from the WT that mention , didnt work.

Last edited:

guczy

Dec 10, 2017
Dunno whats going in this version but i cant get past the first work day with Polly (Enchantment 11). The image is stuck, i can load and save but it dosnt do anything.

Bug/Stuck: View attachment 2081012

ps have already tried the fix from the WT that mention , didnt work.
This seems to be similar to my issue, but it happens a few days later with the doc.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes