• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
no it's not. my path is longer and it works fine. at least I don't get this particular error. it's still nearly impossible to complete the game without running into some issue or another.
If i understand right you mean i should put the game in the root of my main drive to have a shorter path? It is on an external drive now and has a long path. I will try that.
EDIT:
OK I moved it to C: and it starts! Thanks.

Last edited:

CarinaKah

Mar 13, 2020
Please help. Is there something about Mr. X i didn't find or isnt it just in the Update? I spoke with him and now I am searching for the girl

vanadyum

Oct 28, 2020
I went back to 0.8.0 trying to figure out why the game freezes at animations. I can't get past enchantment 9, the sex scene with the husband at home. Game freezes and I have to close it. Any ideas/help?
Same problem.. Any ideas guys ?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I just downloaded v0.83 after playing V0.80 up to enchantment 71. do you guys know what I need to do next to continue? The provided save from 0.83 only starts at enchantment 69...

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
I think I have the same bug. Didn't get the dinner event with Jim and can only repeat the same Marcus event. Same enchantment level. Gonna have to go back another hour and hope i dont get the bug again.
I've had the same bug in 6/6 of my play-throughs, I don't think it's possible to advance past that. I'm not even sure what triggers the bug. Some say it's the visit to the doctor with the dildo probe that breaks it, but I don't get it, the walkthrough literally specifies the order of operations as:
  • Go to doctor (Enchantment +1)
  • Talk to Michael
  • Work with Jim Slater (plan dinner)

So, I can only assume it's impossible to get past this bug, since I've had it in every run, 6 times in a row. I even had the prior scenes more spaced out, in case the game needed some "buffer time" to develop the plot, since I don't know what triggers the bug specifically, but every time it's the same morose end in loop hell. The biggest sin is that you can't get back the wasted time.

Last edited:

freewoom

May 26, 2022
Please does anyone know why I'm at this stage "work at your desk in the morning to get the new Jessie scene - be sure to go to the breakroom afterward for the second part of the scene"
Go to the breakroom and click on the flash point, no response, unable to proceed to the next step.the current enchantment is 67 in the 78th archive

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
just gonna leave this here: if this game had more choice early on i'd tell dixon to fuck off and flash andy instead. so many forced interactions for a 'role playing game'

Reactions: vonamatas

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
anybody know how to actually trigger the dinner with jim?
gone to the doctors and then spoken with michael. whenever i talk with him i get sent to marcus?
how do i actually trigger this scene and unlock the 25th enchantment?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
anybody know how to actually trigger the dinner with jim?
gone to the doctors and then spoken with michael. whenever i talk with him i get sent to marcus?
how do i actually trigger this scene and unlock the 25th enchantment?
It was extremely bugged in my playthrough, I tried all the routes for several different days and eventually gave up and started an archived save from the closest point - something like enchant 21, around save 28 maybe?

If you read through the bulk of this thread there's numerous mentions of this "stuck on enc 24". I've also gotten stuck once more later in game - I forget but it was like enchant 62ish, and everyday you work, and they just say the exact same things.

Reactions: weezal
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes