Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022

Bug/Stuck: View attachment 2081012

ps have already tried the fix from the WT that mention , didnt work.
The only way i got past it was loading the save file that comes with the game (Save 22: enchantment 13). Weird thing is after i load that save, if i go talk/work with Polly i get the full scene from Enchantment 11 and get+1 ench that sets me on 14, which mean i now have surplus of +1 Ench when following the WT. Eh, lol. o_O

guczy

Dec 10, 2017
The only way i got past it was loading the save file that comes with the game (Save 22: enchantment 13). Weird thing is after i load that save, if i go talk/work with Polly i get the full scene from Enchantment 11 and get+1 ench that sets me on 14, which mean i now have surplus of +1 Ench when following the WT. Eh, lol. o_O
I have skipped to Enchantment 18 save but always get stuck in the basement after going there with Jason, it says you need to workout before yu can leave the basement. But i need to go to lunch :-(

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
I have skipped to Enchantment 18 save but always get stuck in the basement after going there with Jason, it says you need to workout before yu can leave the basement. But i need to go to lunch :-(
YES! Just got to that bit myself. From WT "Enchantment 17: follow Jason downstairs at lunch", now i cant exit and says the same as yours.

:LOL:

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.84 PUBLIC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 04.10.2022 (Polly fix)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chriss67210

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Here is a quick patch to fix the issue working with Polly at ench 11-14 where the image doesn't get deleted:

Just copy the www folder into your game folder and overwrite the files. I'll be updating the main links soon.

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
Here is a quick patch to fix the issue working with Polly at ench 11-14 where the image doesn't get deleted:

Mega

Just copy the www folder into your game folder and overwrite the files. I'll be updating the main links soon.
Thanks a ton. You might wanna look into "Enchantment 17: follow Jason downstairs at lunch". Seems MC get stuck down there believing its time for a workout.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Thanks a ton. You might wanna look into "Enchantment 17: follow Jason downstairs at lunch". Seems MC get stuck down there believing its time for a workout.
I looked at that and couldn't replicate the bug. If you want to send me a save file where the problem is occurring, I can take a look.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Here are the savefiles.

File1: Talk To Jason Before Basement
File2: In The Basement
Thanks for sending those. I think I've identified the problem. Please download this patch and copy the data folder into the game file/www folder and copy and replace all the files. I have also fixed your Slot 2 save so that you can exit the basement. I'll update the game links again with this fix.

Apr 16, 2022
Holy fucking underwhelming patch, probably the worst that he has put out since the first patch. Did he say he went on vacation in August or something along those lines? 52 pictures some with minor adjustments, 10 minutes at best of gameplay, very disappointing. Seriously, in terms of actual hentai including 4 movies the whole patch was a whopping 140mb?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Holy fucking underwhelming patch, probably the worst that he has put out since the first patch. Did he say he went on vacation in August or something along those lines? 52 pictures some with minor adjustments, 10 minutes at best of gameplay, very disappointing. Seriously, in terms of actual hentai including 4 movies the whole patch was a whopping 140mb?
This was a bug fix release. There was no meaningful new content in it.

Reactions: StarGlider

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Here are the links to the full versions with the basement bug fix:

(requires V.0.83)

Reactions: blink66 and Cephsus
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes