123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
V.084 Public Bugfix
1665287929337.png
Great fix))) If the main version of the game did not cause me any errors, then this window immediately appeared at the start of the corrected version.

Reactions: Pranjal213

Pranjal213

Oct 1, 2022
1. regarding save files, read the quoted post again. hint: it's the part where i tell you to start a new game and don't have other save files present.
2. as i didn't change any progress related code, you should report your problems to the dev. i'm not really interested in hunting bugs to fix them.

Oh okay thanks for the information about bugs and for the port. For the save file query sorry if I got it confused. I did start a new game twice but if I got past one place where I got stuck earlier, it will get stuck someplace else in the future. Not having other save files present means deleting the previous saves and start a new game right ? I didn't delete them earlier but I guess I will do it now and try again. Thanks for the help. Also since it's an unofficial port does that still mean I can report to the dev about the bugs I get in this port which is related to progress ?

Pranjal213

Oct 1, 2022
Stacy has a new Instagram Account!

Looks like Stacy is finally landing on social media! Check out her Instagram account at:
Looks great! Thanks for all your hardwork man. Lot of games out there but this one is really good and the overall experience is so fun like Treasure of Nadia. Please do share some new save files for the new bugfix too. I was on enchantment 69 and I couldn't progress further in the previous version. Thank you.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
The developer usually delivers a save with it, but as there is not too much new this release (bugfix) it might not be in there this time.

Pranjal213

Oct 1, 2022
Yeah its so annoying to do everything again. Imma check after a month to see if there's any update. Such a good game and story but can't do much with the bugs and not able to play our previous save.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Also since it's an unofficial port does that still mean I can report to the dev about the bugs I get in this port which is related to progress ?
that's what i meant by saying...
2. as i didn't change any progress related code, you should report your problems to the dev. i'm not really interested in hunting bugs to fix them.
i'm pretty sure you would have the same bug in the official PC version as my code changes have absolutely nothing to do with game progression.

Reactions: Pranjal213

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
That image is in there so most likely it is a corrupted file or download, not a bug. Try redownloading it again.
Do you think I haven't tried to download another archive and don't understand that the archive may be damaged??? Why should everyone be considered idiots??? In a game with a fix, there are at least 12 images missing in the "pictures" folder. As for the Intro_patreon.png image, I can't even imagine what is depicted on it, because I didn't find this in the archives of 4 previous versions of the game.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Do you think I haven't tried to download another archive and don't understand that the archive may be damaged??? Why should everyone be considered idiots??? In a game with a fix, there are at least 12 images missing in the "pictures" folder. As for the Intro_patreon.png image, I can't even imagine what is depicted on it, because I didn't find this in the archives of 4 previous versions of the game.
Don't know what to tell you. The image is there. Maybe download the official version from my patreon page. No one else is having your problem.

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
I have a problem with Jason after he takes me to the basement before lunch. After they fool around, I’m stuck in the basement and it says I need to workout before I leave but nothing triggers…

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I have a problem with Jason after he takes me to the basement before lunch. After they fool around, I’m stuck in the basement and it says I need to workout before I leave but nothing triggers…
Are you using the most recent version? This bug has been fixed.

Reactions: 40kk

pest4

May 19, 2019
I suspect this question has been asked 1000 times, but unfortunately I can't find the answer: In which folder can I find the saves?

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
Are you using the most recent version? This bug has been fixed.
The bug still exist unfortunately in v0.84, and the basement fix you made earlier dosnt seem to do the trick this time around. It might have something do with the savefiles that come with the released version?

Here is a savefile of v0.84 where im once again stuck in the basement (this is btw my 7th attempt at this game :LOL:).

Here is another bug i cant seem to get past:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pest4

May 19, 2019
I keep getting the error message "Loading Error - Failed to load: audio/bgm/city-street-ambience-with-a-car-passing-and-birds-singing.ogg". Sometimes it works after the retry but not always. I have already downloaded v84 several times. the file is there and in the right folder. Anyone know what to do?

Reactions: kenjimonstar

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I keep getting the error message "Loading Error - Failed to load: audio/bgm/city-street-ambience-with-a-car-passing-and-birds-singing.ogg". Sometimes it works after the retry but not always. I have already downloaded v84 several times. the file is there and in the right folder. Anyone know what to do?
Unpack, along the path of this file.

Reactions: kenjimonstar
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes