dextercane

Jul 3, 2017
It is supposed to be a Bug Fix release (v0.84) and yet I keep running into various game breaking bugs. I really want to like this game and I think there are a lot of good things in it but right now the game is unplayable , at least for me. Currently I am on Day 20, just after enchantment 22 with Zack in the gym, I return back home as the hint says and there is no way to continue. No Jason on the couch and the game wouldn't let me do anything else. This sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
It is supposed to be a Bug Fix release (v0.84) and yet I keep running into various game breaking bugs. I really want to like this game and I think there are a lot of good things in it but right now the game is unplayable , at least for me. Currently I am on Day 20, just after enchantment 22 with Zack in the gym, I return back home as the hint says and there is no way to continue. No Jason on the couch and the game wouldn't let me do anything else. This sucks.
Make sure you are downloading the official version from my Patreon page and that you are not using old saves.

dextercane

Jul 3, 2017
Make sure you are downloading the official version from my Patreon page and that you are not using old saves.
I downloaded the original release, I started playing from the very beginning then ran into a bug where after conversation with the marketing woman the screen got stuck on one image and that was it. I found a work around after searching here and then I got stuck in the basement after fun with Jason. After that I used one of the provided saves and got to the situation described in my previous post where I have no option to continue after getting enchantment 22. Stuck at home with nothing to do. That is my experience with the game so far excluding a couple of other bugs that I also found help on the forum.

X&X

Mar 24, 2020
Liked the game when Phalzyr made it renpy, tried this 40yr old Atari thingy 15min and deleted it again. It says 3dcg, but its 80s Rpgm, even my handheld 1981 Donkey Kong has better graphics :unsure:

Reactions: FrankXtreme

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
I played the latest version from the start and got really turned off by two game-breaking bugs back to back at the very beginning.
First, in the house, if you trigger the "it's not yet time to go outside" by going near the door, you'll not be able to leave the house even if you complete all other tasks since the message continues. Second, once in the office, you can have a lunch before doing work, but that likewise will cause the game to softlock after working.
I'm attaching the saves if you want to check it out. I know it's early so not much is lost, but it's annoying and makes the game look amateurish and sloppy.
As I was replaying the game trying to replicate the first bug I got another: I managed to get outside the apartment after taking a shower, without dressing up. Hot, but noone seems to react. Weirdly, I cannot replicate the first bug at all: now, every time I go to the door I can leave and the not-leaving message doesn't show at all. Are some triggers stored globally, so that even starting a new game doesn't reset them?

LucasR0

Jun 27, 2022
Downloaded the game from patreon and I'm still getting softlocked on the basement after the event with the husband, game says I need to workout first even though there's no prompt for it. Does anyone know a workaround for this? some way to teleport or something?

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes