• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

deadpoolisdedlol

Dec 1, 2017
Is there any fix for the freezing issue? I tried the compressed version and it was freeing for animated scenes there as well. Enchantment 14 doc fingering scene. Before that on the official version it would freeze on the first sex scene with husband.

Reactions: Testacc1248

Stinkie

Nov 17, 2019
Downloaded the game V.0.84 (bug fix) from Mega and restarted from the beginning. I'm still getting softlocked on the basement after the event with the husband, game says "I need to workout first". Does anyone know a workaround for this?

MEMUAR

Oct 5, 2021
Downloaded the game V.0.84 (bug fix) from Mega and restarted from the beginning. I'm still getting softlocked on the basement after the event with the husband, game says "I need to workout first". Does anyone know a workaround for this?
You can't get around it. Continue with the next in-game save

groober

Dec 16, 2019
I have never known a game with so many people asking how to progress or help with stuck/frozen issues and then (which is confusing and beyond me) people trying to help by saying "copy this file, replace with this save, drop-in here, add this, delete that, paste the other, etc etc.
This was my favorite game by a country mile and sadly now I don't play it and havn't for the last 3 0r 4 updates.
Other games i just play to the curent end, wait for the next release, download and carry on playing as easy and simple as that. ... why The Office Wife is so riddled with issues I can't understand - so sad as like I said a brilliant story and game if only it worked!! :cry:

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
Edit: was stuck, managed to figure out how to advance, and now my save has broken

I went into knockers, saved, talked to jason, saw that i still couldn't do anything new at knockers, and loaded my save, and surprise: the save is broken, it spits some "baseTexture cannot be null" error when I load it, any ideas?

Last edited:

Domr

Jan 12, 2022
jsdeacon could look at this save and tell me if im in loop bug of sort?

From the Walkthrough:
Enchantment 30 - work with Michael, work with Jim, , Marcus scene, talk to Jason before lunch again

Jason and Nate greet you upon arrival to work, but after that when i work with Michael its just MC on the floor doing paper work/talking, then lunch, then void work, repeat day after day. Before that i had the bathroom scene with Andy, done Dixon twice as WT mention, nothing new in gym with Zack, just the usual boob flash and MC say its ok.

I really dont want to start back from scratch ;)
I have the same problem, could you solve it?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I have never known a game with so many people asking how to progress or help with stuck/frozen issues and then (which is confusing and beyond me) people trying to help by saying "copy this file, replace with this save, drop-in here, add this, delete that, paste the other, etc etc.
This was my favorite game by a country mile and sadly now I don't play it and havn't for the last 3 0r 4 updates.
Other games i just play to the curent end, wait for the next release, download and carry on playing as easy and simple as that. ... why The Office Wife is so riddled with issues I can't understand - so sad as like I said a brilliant story and game if only it worked!! :cry:
While I admit that new releases sometimes contain bugs (and there will be more in the future), the biggest problem is that links to those bugged versions get posted here (without my consent or knowledge) and then not updated or fixed when I release fixes. Further, even if the links are updated, it is often too late and people have already downloaded or shared the bugged versions. The current version of the game (found for free on my Patreon) is free of all major bugs so long as you either use one of the provided saves or start from the beginning, and if it isn't, let me know so I can fix it.

vinz19692

May 16, 2021
While I admit that new releases sometimes contain bugs (and there will be more in the future), the biggest problem is that links to those bugged versions get posted here (without my consent or knowledge) and then not updated or fixed when I release fixes. Further, even if the links are updated, it is often too late and people have already downloaded or shared the bugged versions. The current version of the game (found for free on my Patreon) is free of all major bugs so long as you either use one of the provided saves or start from the beginning, and if it isn't, let me know so I can fix it.
Hello!
It's a great game to play! Thank you
Just to let you know that, downloading the 0.84 from link in your post n. #5344
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-84-public-bugfix-j-s-deacon.44541/post-9112322

The basement bug still there. I was able to fix it downloading the temporary patch linked it in your post n. #5339 https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-84-public-bugfix-j-s-deacon.44541/post-9111095
and managed to continue the game without further problems.....however, I admit, I did not try to download the game directly from Patreon.

Furthermore, pertaining the multiple complains related to the game freezing issue, I read somewhere, that similar problems experienced by players in most of the RPGM games, were fix it by installing the Runtime packages (RTP's) for RPGM ( probably I read it in other post from f95zone).
Anyway....hope this help other people to play it without the freezing problems.

Small suggestion: a more detailed hint system, might helps player to avoid possible bug triggered by missed event

Thank you

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
JS you have poste a new sneak previeuw, when is the new update?

just who is busted with who

Last edited:

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
Hii, i started playing from the beginning on the current update and my save broke somehow, if I send it to you, think there's a chance you could fix it? I have partially diagnosed the error

Edit: just realized ive been playing on version 0.83 all along, what are the chances my save will be fixed if i download the latest version? And will it even work or would i have to start all over again?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hii, i started playing from the beginning on the current update and my save broke somehow, if I send it to you, think there's a chance you could fix it? I have partially diagnosed the error

Edit: just realized ive been playing on version 0.83 all along, what are the chances my save will be fixed if i download the latest version? And will it even work or would i have to start all over again?
Unfortunately, you won't be able to use your save in V.0.84. However, it comes with a number of provided saves placed throughout the course of the game so you should be able to find one fairly close to where you're at.

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
OK, I give up. WTF do I do to next. Save attached.

Love how it says bug fixed but still needed to find and DL the dolly fix (at lest that worked) and basement fix which does not work.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes