greyab

Apr 14, 2022
ok followed Jason downstairs at lunch (enchantment 17 in the walkthrough) to the basement, but now can't progress as it keeps telling me I need to work out. any idea how to get out of the basement?

I am playing the public version from the devs Patreon.

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
Wouldn't it be better to wait for the corrected version to come out so as not to have so many problems with bugs?

Testacc1248

Jun 12, 2019
While I admit that new releases sometimes contain bugs (and there will be more in the future), the biggest problem is that links to those bugged versions get posted here (without my consent or knowledge) and then not updated or fixed when I release fixes. Further, even if the links are updated, it is often too late and people have already downloaded or shared the bugged versions. The current version of the game (found for free on my Patreon) is free of all major bugs so long as you either use one of the provided saves or start from the beginning, and if it isn't, let me know so I can fix it.
Sorry to bother you bud, every time an animation is meant to play in game my game crashes. It hits like 4 FPS and everything just freezes. My system is more than powerful enough to run games, any idea what the issue could be?

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Sorry to bother you bud, every time an animation is meant to play in game my game crashes. It hits like 4 FPS and everything just freezes. My system is more than powerful enough to run games, any idea what the issue could be?
same here. I tried playing version v83 a few months ago and got this same problem, so then I tried v80 and it was fine so I thought it was probably just me so I thought to wait until a new update comes. Turns out other people are having the same problem as well.
I have a very powerful system so no issue with the system. I think that the problem is with the game but then again, if others are not facing it then why are we?

vinz19692

May 16, 2021
same here. I tried playing version v83 a few months ago and got this same problem, so then I tried v80 and it was fine so I thought it was probably just me so I thought to wait until a new update comes. Turns out other people are having the same problem as well.
I have a very powerful system so no issue with the system. I think that the problem is with the game but then again, if others are not facing it then why are we?
Try to installing the Runtime packages (RTP's) for RPGM .
I have read in some old post, someone with freezing issues fixing the problem with it ....however, I cannot confirm since I never had problem with it.

groober

Dec 16, 2019
While I admit that new releases sometimes contain bugs (and there will be more in the future), the biggest problem is that links to those bugged versions get posted here (without my consent or knowledge) and then not updated or fixed when I release fixes. Further, even if the links are updated, it is often too late and people have already downloaded or shared the bugged versions. The current version of the game (found for free on my Patreon) is free of all major bugs so long as you either use one of the provided saves or start from the beginning, and if it isn't, let me know so I can fix it.
J.S.Deacon - thank you for the reply, sadly after downloading V.O.84 and starting from File Save 36 I went to the subway and it froze :( I am very hesitant to start the whole game again as I don't have the confidence that it will be any different after playing, after all why would it?
My favorite game is unplayable for me - very sad :cry:

Reactions: Lucky4U
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes