Jim Beam

Aug 13, 2016
J.S.Deacon - thank you for the reply, sadly after downloading V.O.84 and starting from File Save 36 I went to the subway and it froze :( I am very hesitant to start the whole game again as I don't have the confidence that it will be any different after playing, after all why would it?
My favorite game is unplayable for me - very sad :cry:
I ran into this problem when using a VM to play it. Emulation in general might be causing it as well, I never spent too much time looking into it. works on physical pcs afaik.

Reactions: HanktheHunk3

Rezevel

Jan 13, 2018
Just started this today, and the basement seems to be locked to night, and if I ever go down there I can't leave, because I just get the message "I need to exercise first" no matter of when I go there. This has softlocked me, since when the husband takes me down there to fuck him in the back room, I can't leave. Is there any fix to this?

UserPotato

May 7, 2021
Did you follow the correct sequence ? First, type "ls-l ", then drag the nwjs file, then hit enter ?
If you immediately hit enter after the ls-l you get the listing of homedirectory, not the info of the nwjs file.
It should look more or less like this before you hit enter.
ls -l /Users/pbs666/Downloads/The\ Office\ Wife\ V.0.83\ PUBLIC\ MAC/The\ Office\ Wife/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs
Thank you for your help here. I finally figured out what the hell I was doing wrong. (y)

Reactions: PBS666

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
How do you know about where it's going?
I don't know where it's going but since guard Paul took a pic with Stacy to show his poker friends , i personnaly would like Paul's friends to say they think it's a fake pic or whatever , so Paul would ask Stacy to be present at a poker night with him and all his friends and that it would finish in an animated scene where Stacy would get gang bang :)

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
Has anyone know who the real character which the MC is created.

cuz I see similar face in one youtube channel "NORMIES".

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone have a save right after the blowjob scene with the husband in the basement? I'm stuck there and tried adding the patch but that didn't help regardless if the save was in the basement or right before the scene

deadal

Mar 20, 2019
I'm encounter a glitch: with 11 enchantment, I have to work with polly. After doing so, I'm stuck into seeing the pic of polly and MC talking to each even after the end of the dialogue...
Here is my save, one conversation away from the bug. Thank to anyone who could save my trouble!

Reactions: Toushiro

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Really enjoy this game. I hope we get to see Stacy wearing new slut clothes. Maybe a very tiny bikini.maybe crotchless panties. Hope she sees the homeless men again soon, plus new scenes where she takes the dog into her home to be her dog.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes