m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I don't know what you expected. It's clear from the game's title that she would be shared and they're not changing her since she behaves like that in the book afaik.
Just not make a sense and that's impossible in real life when you have a wife but you share her to public for sex and bang her. :eek:
Iam not complaint if she a gold digger, she will do anything for money. The storyline doesn't match the title.
They should change to "Gold digger wife":ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
The walkthrough mentions this: "Landlord at door w/ friends" - is it one of the last scenes? I assume nothing happens in this release, or does Donnie interfere?
I like the sound of that scenerio.
It has potential, providing Stacy is a reluctant participant, (not acting like a big slut) and hubby is not on the scene to cut it short.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Office Wife [v0.87 Pre Release] [J. S. Deacon]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 632 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
The game keeps crashing when goes to the bsr scene, what can i do?
i tested with the provided save slot 35 and reached the ending credits w/o any issue.
for everything else you should post the error. yes, even RPG Maker MV has a proper error screen.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Iam not complaint if she a gold digger, she will do anything for money. The storyline doesn't match the title.
They should change to "Gold digger wife":ROFLMAO:
Gold Digger Wife wouldn't make any sense. Stacy isn't getting rich by being a slut.

I like the sound of that scenerio.
It has potential, providing Stacy is a reluctant participant, (not acting like a big slut) and hubby is not on the scene to cut it short.
Based on the preview image which was shared here a while back, her hubby will be there, but won't be able to do anything about it.

As for her being reluctant, I also hope that's the case. I haven't played the scene yet, but she did look somewhat reluctant in the preview pic.

Aug 12, 2020
Funny that the pre-prerelease is what gets leaked when the updated (and bug-fixed) prerelease is already out.
I'd love to see and to play an official ren'py version of this great game. But, if the dev. dislike it, I also would love to play an update unofficial version of this delicious game.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
The "Ferriswheel" pictures are missing from the update patch. Also the CHR_StacyFerris and CHR_JasonFerris pictures.
same here i wait for the compressed version cause this is not-playable...

EDIT: sorry i see compressed already exist dl now ... i will update this reply when i have checked that ...
EDIT2: The Compressed works without any issues :)

Last edited:

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
Anyone have save for android ? I've never play thí kind of game on phone, so I wonder if I can transfer save game, I don't want to play all the way from the begining

toocool1972

Jun 3, 2017
hello and best wishes to all, sorry for my English, I can not play the game more than five minutes, I have several black screen or a picture that freezes, do you have the solution? Cordially

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
hello and best wishes to all, sorry for my English, I can not play the game more than five minutes, I have several black screen or a picture that freezes, do you have the solution? Cordially
If you are playing the version that was just uploaded then all I can suggest is to wait for the proper version to be uploaded as this is a pre pre-release so will have lots of bugs in it.

Reactions: toocool1972
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes