gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm stuck at 14 enchantments, when after you born from the new dress, after work he comes home to talk to jason. After she talks and they go to have sex, the game crashes with a sex scene. I've tried reloading the save several times. But it always crashes. I downloaded both the regular and the compressed version, but nothing changes.

Also I tried to load a save game always with 14 enchantments, but that crashes too (when going to the doctor).

Can someone help me? Thank you.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm stuck at 14 enchantments, when after you born from the new dress, after work he comes home to talk to jason. After she talks and they go to have sex, the game crashes with a sex scene. I've tried reloading the save several times. But it always crashes. I downloaded both the regular and the compressed version, but nothing changes.

Also I tried to load a save game always with 14 enchantments, but that crashes too (when going to the doctor).

Can someone help me? Thank you.
wait for the bugfixed version , the version shared atm is the pre pre-release , which includes all the errors

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It is a fun game, but it is extremely slow in moving along in the story. But, Stacy is so hot, I am dying to see just how dirty she can get. Loving the little office "suit" and the thong, I hope the outfits get even sluttier. I hope she bangs everybody, in front of hubby and behind his back too, telling him what she does and to whom and keeping some things a secret. Have Marcus pimp her out to the construction workers and everybody else. Have Marcus fuck Stacy in front of her husband and then Stacy has her husband clean her out by mouth and Marcus fucks hubby too in front of Stacy and hubby becomes a BBC lover too. So Marcus gets hubby all sissified and pimps him too. Or, you can do none of that and I will still love Stacy and this game. Oh, the automation is really cool, too.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
It is a fun game, but it is extremely slow in moving along in the story. But, Stacy is so hot, I am dying to see just how dirty she can get. Loving the little office "suit" and the thong, I hope the outfits get even sluttier. I hope she bangs everybody, in front of hubby and behind his back too, telling him what she does and to whom and keeping some things a secret. Have Marcus pimp her out to the construction workers and everybody else. Have Marcus fuck Stacy in front of her husband and then Stacy has her husband clean her out by mouth and Marcus fucks hubby too in front of Stacy and hubby becomes a BBC lover too. So Marcus gets hubby all sissified and pimps him too. Or, you can do none of that and I will still love Stacy and this game. Oh, the automation is really cool, too.
The slow movement is why the game is so good, there are tons of games where the female protagonist is a slut on day 2, those can give you nice scenes but it's a bit too bland for my taste, this one is enjoying to play. everyday she gets in situations making her give in more, Lily of the Valley is another good example, and many more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrKoon and CutieLvr

Eddiemgp

Aug 16, 2022
Stuck and not changing the day, arrived home but no options to sleep or anything eles. Antoine whit this behaviour?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Stuck and not changing the day, arrived home but no options to sleep or anything eles. Antoine whit this behaviour?
This was one of the bugs in the pre-prerelease. It has been fixed in the prerelease version on my Patreon site.

Shunsuke414

Sep 28, 2017
View attachment 2257903

Sneak Peek - Stacy's New Outfit
Stacy's looking a little nervous about the prospect of wearing her new work outfit to the office. She has to take the train back and forth after all...

There only seems to be about 10 images that have this new outfit, I havent been able to trigger any scenes in the game that has her wearing this in the office or in general.

Shunsuke414

Sep 28, 2017
I'm surprise that here tits arent bigger with all the scenes of guys busting nuts in her, or atleast I thought the part where she drinks the coffee, I thought the doctor gave her pills to take for breast enhancements, although the skimpy outfits would look good with a bigger rack.

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
After doing the new Polly event the game got softlocked. Went home and there was nothing to apart from sitting on the couch. No leaving the house, bo sleeping, nothing.
This is the save file

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes