TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Thanks for uploading your save. I figured out the issue. Copy the data folder into your game's /www folder and replace all the files. Then just leave the apartment and go back inside, you should be able to go to bed. This will be fixed in the Public Release coming out later.
I copied the files from the data folder you provided and replaced all the ones in my game www\data and now I get loading errors failed to load: img/pictures/stacy_apartment_donnie_21b.png

It did allow me to get past the issue I had where I came home and when I went to talk to donnie nothing happened but the error is now preventing the game from continuing once Stacy and husband go to bed.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Enjoyed the update, but hope for a few more things. Stacy needs to be curious and give the dog a BJ so she can have his special sauce all over her lunch to compare the taste with the construction guys. With polly maybe she is ready for a horse dildo or a fisting from polly. And hoping every time for a gang scene or bukkake with the bums. A great game!!

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
-- Sorry for my english, i'm not mother language --

Game Rank: 10/10
This is my favourite game so far, the only one i support on Patreon: and i hope this review will be appreciated by JS Deacon, for further improvement

Update Rank: 7/10

Events rank:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the end, as i said, it was a very good update, maybe it lacks of really unforgettable scenes as in the past (the bar night in the previos one was really amazing, for example), but it remains quite remarkable.

I can't wait to see next update, as always: thanks to JS Deacon, you are a champion in this.

Keep on going.
you sir, are man of culture. we shared so many connections

Reactions: doneladio

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It would be so wonderful if the dev could remove the textbox completely. I know you can hide the textbox for the sex scenes, but the textbox just going through the game is an eyesore. The text is perfectly sized even for a guy with eyesight that is not so good and is visible easily without the textbox.

I really love this game, it is exciting making beautiful, sexy Stacy slip further and further down the rabbit hole to the dark side of lust and corruption, and she is loving it.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
-- Sorry for my english, i'm not mother language --

Game Rank: 10/10
This is my favourite game so far, the only one i support on Patreon: and i hope this review will be appreciated by JS Deacon, for further improvement

Update Rank: 7/10

Events rank:

In the end, as i said, it was a very good update, maybe it lacks of really unforgettable scenes as in the past (the bar night in the previos one was really amazing, for example), but it remains quite remarkable.

I can't wait to see next update, as always: thanks to JS Deacon, you are a champion in this.

Keep on going.
I still can't evaluate, because what was leaked is so full of errors, that I turned it off after a while. Otherwise, I can just say that it's a bad job even for pre-release.
edit:
So I downloaded the more stable version, it's not bad, but there were also juicier releases.

Last edited:
Reactions: TacticalTomato

salido69

May 13, 2019
View attachment 668969

Overview:
The Office Wife you play Stacy Jones, recently married and newly employed at a fairly typical office job. When a mysterious amulet lands in your hands, however, your life begins to radically change. Consumed by desires and impulses you've never felt before, you're soon wearing less and less to work and indulging not just your new husband, but just about any man who wishes to partake.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-29
Release Date: 2022-12-28
Developer: J. S. Deacon - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.87 Pre Release
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac (v0.84 Public): - MEGA - -
Update only Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Unoffcial Renpy ver

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 661490 View attachment 564030 View attachment 661473 View attachment 661494 View attachment 530521 View attachment 615997 View attachment 615998 View attachment 615999 View attachment 661468 View attachment 661483 View attachment 661481 View attachment 661477 View attachment 661475

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
The pointless grind in this game is brutal.. even following a guide to go from scene to scene, maybe 90% of your clicks are mindless repetition of scenes you've already seen 20 times with the same dialogue...

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Funny that the pre-prerelease is what gets leaked when the updated (and bug-fixed) prerelease is already out.
It's called 'coom brain,' and it's not surprising at all if you interact with one of those idiots. Keep up the good work. Happy New Year. This is my favorite game by a mile.

Reactions: GateC.

toocool1972

Jun 3, 2017
hello, to follow up on my previous message, I did several tests and it seems that the bugs of black screen and frozen images are only on W11, on my other pc under W10, the game works for now??

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
How to translate this game in other languages? Which file needs to be translated?
Is that possible?

salido69

May 13, 2019
View attachment 668969

Overview:
The Office Wife you play Stacy Jones, recently married and newly employed at a fairly typical office job. When a mysterious amulet lands in your hands, however, your life begins to radically change. Consumed by desires and impulses you've never felt before, you're soon wearing less and less to work and indulging not just your new husband, but just about any man who wishes to partake.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-29
Release Date: 2022-12-28
Developer: J. S. Deacon - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.87 Pre Release
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac (v0.84 Public): - MEGA - -
Update only Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Unoffcial Renpy ver

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 661490 View attachment 564030 View attachment 661473 View attachment 661494 View attachment 530521 View attachment 615997 View attachment 615998 View attachment 615999 View attachment 661468 View attachment 661483 View attachment 661481 View attachment 661477 View attachment 661475
Hello,
The videos don't work for me, they get stuck and I can't continue.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes