Jul 11, 2017
after the event with david and when i get back home to talk to donnie to start the other day gets stuck on this here. is anyone having the same problem?

Captura de Tela (6).png

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Did not have the problem but checked nevertheless: the file seems to be missing. I got Stacy_Apartment_Donnie_21 and it's corresponding "a"-version but the "b"-version is missing.

As a temp fix you could duplicate Stacy_Apartment_Donnie_21a.png and rename it to Stacy_Apartment_Donnie_21b.png to be able to continue playing until JSDeacon uploads a fix or the next version which contains the file.
You'll see Stacy wearing the wrong thing then, after that everything's back to normal.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
undefiniert : you seem understand the coding. Perhaps did you know the variable to adjust in order to trig the dog scene in a save file? thanks alot in advance

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I am not sure, sorry. But afaik you need to have a minimum amount of enchantment.
I can check this later in detail tho. (after work when I'm home)

Last edited:
Reactions: curiosity

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
I need help with Enchantment 13
I got stuck in v0.87 before getting enchantment 13 and had to move from save that was left by developer (the one beginning with enchantment 9 - but I think it's also ok to start from enchantment 10 or 11 if you have your own save). I have followed steps from walkthrough at - exactly this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have found out that I didn't take the chance to talk to Jim Slater (sales guy on the left from elevators) who would get me to work with Marcus again (2nd time) and I got enchantment 12 without this step. It is important to pay attention to Nate's issue with sales commission that involves Nate, Marcus (approached through Jim Slater) and Michael (the boss on the right from elevator). You need to approach each one of them at earliest convenience based on progression of the story. Be careful with skipping text to not overlook the right step (there's a good chance that hints in game menu will also correctly lead you in the right place in case of doubt). Before getting enchantment 12, I can't approach Jim Slater to work with Marcus if I won't approach Michael (and maybe also Jason) first.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2017
I love this game even though it pains me so much that it's RPG maker and all of the monotonous things that waste time in that engine. Could I suggest at least an auto save that happens whenever she sleeps? I know you can daily save yourself, but I've had multiple times where the save broke and had to go back like a week with an older save.

Also, just me, but I'm not a fan of the shop keeper storyline. Everything else felt like her slutting out due to circumstances but that one felt like her too actively being involved in the corruption. I don't know, just felt off to me.

Oct 7, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.87 PRERELEASE.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.12.2022 (off. fix)
Updated....but still bugged.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
I'm stuck again...enchantement 69 / Day 76.... help said to me to go lunch but no new scene (yoga / O shannon and chichi). What can I do?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Here are the links to the Public Release of V.0.87:
(check out my patreon for the full release notes)

Promo V.0.87.jpg

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.87 PUBLIC.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.01.2023 (V.0.87 PUBLIC)

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes