Eddiemgp

Aug 16, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.87 PUBLIC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.01.2023 (V.0.87 PUBLIC)
Where is the Dev save file atores? I'm stuck in the morning no wardrobe activation exists

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Where is the Dev save file atores? I'm stuck in the morning no wardrobe activation exists
you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
delete existing save files, start a new game and answer the question to import the save files with yes.

Reactions: Eddiemgp

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
I'm encountering a game breaking bug where I get stuck on a completely black screen except for my character in the middle. When this happens I can turn Stacy to face all 4 directions but not move anywhere. This happens consistently every time I talk to David, choose Clean Warehouse Office, go through all the dialog and animations where he fingers her, and receive enchantment 73 for my playthrough. Is there a workaround for this?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I'm encountering a game breaking bug where I get stuck on a completely black screen except for my character in the middle. When this happens I can turn Stacy to face all 4 directions but not move anywhere. This happens consistently every time I talk to David, choose Clean Warehouse Office, go through all the dialog and animations where he fingers her, and receive enchantment 73 for my playthrough. Is there a workaround for this?
Yes, download the new Public Release. This was a known issue on the pre-prerelease.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Office Wife [0.89 Public Release ] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (5.1 GB/ 706 MB) :

Last edited:

4ikca

Aug 22, 2017
This game has a big problem with tracking events. The hint system at some point becomes useless. Several times I stuck trying to find whats new\changed after 'each lvl'. Now I'm stuck at 77 ench lvl and saw everything except last auto 'new lvl Morgan outfit'. the save for new content starts from 79 ench lvl and says that it can be to 85. so I missed 8 lvl-s and I can't find where. I can't use the Walkthough either cause it does not have enough tracking info or scene description.
From the start game teaches you that useful NPCs have names (but this rule does not apply to homeless Kabir and cop in strip bar).
it's possible that I hardlocked the game for next releases cause right now I can't find a place where I missed 8 lvls of ench.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I can't seem to progress with the issue I mentioned above. After telling Jessie to take of her skirt, I must go to the break room.However, whenever I interact with the star in the break room nothing happens and it looks like I am stuck at the task "Go to the break room".
Is there a fix for that?
Four months later, same bug still exists.

ShazSter12

Jul 19, 2020
Can anyone help please.. the screen is getting stuck on animations i think,example doctor fingering scenes and gym scenes please someone help

Onerobone

Apr 14, 2021
Hi,

Not sure if a bug or I have missed something.

I am on day 78 with 68 Enchantment. The hint says I have to go to the Break Room, and in the Break Room is Jessie, Nate and Marcus. The Sink is flashing, when I click on sink nothing happens. I try talking to everyone in the room, but nothing happens.

Can you point me in the right direction. Version I am playing is 0.87

Thanks

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hi,

Not sure if a bug or I have missed something.

I am on day 78 with 68 Enchantment. The hint says I have to go to the Break Room, and in the Break Room is Jessie, Nate and Marcus. The Sink is flashing, when I click on sink nothing happens. I try talking to everyone in the room, but nothing happens.

Can you point me in the right direction. Version I am playing is 0.87

Thanks
Can you upload your save or email it to me at jsdeacon9@gmail.com and I can take a look?

Oct 7, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.87 PUBLIC.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.01.2023 (V.0.87 PUBLIC)
And Always the same bug AT save 35.... And...obiously 36 is broken

Reactions: Alkakd0nfsg9g

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
And Always the same bug AT save 35.... And...obiously 36 is broken
i say it again "the same bug AT save 35" provides zero information.
and besides, only save slots 20 - 35 are part of the release. so what are you talking about slot 36?

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes