SiegHellmont

Apr 15, 2019
someone can send me the last fix, i have a lot of issues with the png files, and reading this forum i see that a lot of people have bugs with files, someone can spare please the fixed folder? sorry i dont speak english very well, thanks for the help

vorhol

Apr 29, 2020
few updates ago it was working fine on linux using nwjs, but since then and with latest update also it get black screen on every animation scene and block there.

Reactions: comedorxrsl

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Figs knows why everyone catches glitches in the game. I always download the developer's save, which he puts in the archive of the game, as the last point of the previous update and I don't have any errors.

Reactions: hair86

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You might need a codec pack.

download the „basic“ from here:

install it and try again please.

dkny201710

Sep 20, 2018
You might need a codec pack.

download the „basic“ from here:

install it and try again please.
I get Black screen after entering train. tried this codec, nw.js latest version, some edit on core file too. nothing working. any other suggestions
Windows 10 user, tried both the pre release and public release
jsdeacon

Reactions: VVAR666

doneladio

Jun 28, 2020
I play this game since day 1 and i founded maybe a couple of bugs.
I don't understand all this issues i keep on reading on here, i guess i'm just very lucky...

Reactions: TheUberstuff

DarkGaribaldi

Jun 5, 2019
Thank you very much for your help, unfortunately installing the video codecs does nothing and replacing the ffmpeg makes the game not start (the window opens and immediately closes). Again, thank you very much.

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
You pointed cause, and thanks to you it is playable on linux again.
i am always playing it in linux (rpgm game works with wine also). the doug bar scene (the last scene in previous release) will stuck in linux both nwjs-linux and wine.

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
Thank you very much for your help, unfortunately installing the video codecs does nothing and replacing the ffmpeg makes the game not start (the window opens and immediately closes). Again, thank you very much.
I play using my PC.

Launch Error (launches and closes immediately) will mostly happen if there is an issue occurs while downloading or extracting it.

Since all the required file packaged comes with the zip file there shouldnt be an issue while launching it unless there is lack space required to launch the application in the PC itself.

DarkGaribaldi

Jun 5, 2019
Hello again and thank you very much everyone. I have been trying to change versions of ffmpeg.dll from the latest to 0.62.2 but none have worked, the application opens and immediately closes. It only runs with the version it comes with, but the videos don't work for me with that. Pity.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Just a question: you don't try to open the game from the archive, do you?
Did you bury the game inside tons of sub folders? If so, try to move it to a different location, f.e. C:\The Office Wife and run it again from there.

From Windows I don't know these "I open the game and it closes instantly" errors with RPGM - they are known (at least to me) just on Macs.
On those it's sufficient to try to run the game again - maybe some more times until it stops crashing (randomly in the first 30 secs).

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
So guys, I found the solution and it worked for me because I had this problem too, let me know what you will do to make it work 1o download 2o

3o replace all the files and start the game not with game.exe but with the other file which is the same as game.exe and everything will be fine

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes