Oct 7, 2018
i say it again "the same bug AT save 35" provides zero information.
and besides, only save slots 20 - 35 are part of the release. so what are you talking about slot 36?
Slot 36....Always the same message " to bé continued". Save 35 ONE MORE TIME wardrobe IS broken.....

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Is the latest scene with dog the anal one? Judging from walkthrough I thought there should be another one when you go to clyde first

v 0.83
Day 1 - ... visit Clyde in the park for the new dog scene (later), ....

- Day 2 -..., go to O'Shannon's again for lunch w/ Andy, visit Dog again, after work, ...

Clyde never comes with me and if I choose the later option it also doesnt work. Apart from that I don't know how to read the walkthrough here.

Is used the latest save provided by dev. still can't trigger this.

Reactions: flippy11

Pranjal213

Oct 1, 2022
So downloaded the new version. Works fine till enchantment 60ish. Thank you dev for that. Way less bugs than earlier. Now the game breaking bug/the bug that doesn't allow to progress is "Go to the breakroom" bug as mentioned by user "Onerobone" . Nothing happens and can't progress.

Pranjal213

Oct 1, 2022
Not sure but JUST A GUESS since the "Go to the breakroom" bug wasn't resolved, I tried using the dev provided saves and noticed that "MR.X" story was still pending on the save. Just an arrow in the dark but could be the reason the event doesn't trigger. Its working in the save provided.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes