DarkGaribaldi

Jun 5, 2019
So guys, I found the solution and it worked for me because I had this problem too, let me know what you will do to make it work 1o download 2o

3o replace all the files and start the game not with game.exe but with the other file which is the same as game.exe and everything will be fine

Yes! That worked! Thank you very much really!

Reactions: Futa_Girl95

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hey, are my saves bugged? I kept repeting the same events over and over (doctor at morning and nothing new), the only new events I got were the photo for the security guard, the torn working cloth, the bum in the alley for the cigarettes and lastly if give the potion to the bf or not.
Had to recover an old save since if I load my oldest it was triggering already the credit scene, reached on the 0.78.
Some events are also bugged I think, wardrobe doesn't work, drinking at morning at the office will trigger the old outfit and the bf still working in the office, talking to the guy with the dog at park will not trigger the event, Andy doesn't talk to me during the lunch break, this is still an old one but if you talk to the dog in the undergoung tunnel after the event the cg remain active on the screen.
I'll try to load a save even older but for me was around 2 hours pre 0.78 ending.

Save 5) 50min before 0.78 ending but i have already saved over with the 0.87
Save 7) Current position I am.

Last edited:

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
It's a pity that the plot with Jason and Nate is forced, if there are choices in the game then there should be a choice whether we want to be with him or not and this option should be at the beginning of the game...

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hey, are my saves bugged? I kept repeting the same events over and over (doctor at morning and nothing new), the only new events I got were the photo for the security guard, the torn working cloth, the bum in the alley for the cigarettes and lastly if give the potion to the bf or not.
Had to recover an old save since if I load my oldest it was triggering already the credit scene, reached on the 0.78.
Some events are also bugged I think, wardrobe doesn't work, drinking at morning at the office will trigger the old outfit and the bf still working in the office, talking to the guy with the dog at park will not trigger the event, Andy doesn't talk to me during the lunch break, this is still an old one but if you talk to the dog in the undergoung tunnel after the event the cg remain active on the screen.
I'll try to load a save even older but for me was around 2 hours pre 0.78 ending.

Save 5) 50min before 0.78 ending but i have already saved over with the 0.87
Save 7) Current position I am.
Old saves have never worked on new releases. That is why I include saves with the new release that you can use to pick up close to where you left off.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
why i am not able to see some scenes in gallery
The gallery has never been really kept up to date... however, the dev said in his last patron post that he is re-working the gallery to appear per enchantment rather than location. Guess we wont see it until tht next update though!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lupogba6

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
The gallery has never been really kept up to date... however, the dev said in his last patron post that he is re-working the gallery to appear per enchantment rather than location. Guess we wont see it until tht next update though!
okk
thankx

Gameslol123

May 5, 2021
Hey can anyone help me open the game on Mac? It just says “the application game cannot be opened” is it something within the files?

Jim Beam

Aug 13, 2016
Well, the thought of waiting until March for the next version is rough, but love the update. Keep up the good work.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes