Jul 13, 2022
I think there is almost no difference in scenes between 0.87 Pre-PreRelease and 0.87 Public Release right ? Other than some bugfixes ? In game walkthrough notepad they look the same.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Thank you for your answer, but I think I have not explained myself well. With save35 from the developer, I have no problem getting the scene to happen.
I have the problem with my save and I think that despite having all the enchantments, I have lost something along the way, but I don't know when or if I will be able to get them back without having to start the whole game from the beginning. In my save I only have one potion (in save35 he has two), when I talk to Nate he keeps telling me that he is going to talk to Jay (in save35 he says that I already talked to him) and when I talk to the prostitutes they don't mention "the missing girl"
Unfortunately, it is a mistake that many people make to start the game by keeping their save files and continuing to play with those with each new version. JsDeacon ALWAYS stated in all his releases that he did NOT USE his own save files, but those he provided, because being a game in development, it could happen that the various previous trigger points did not work correctly for those to follow. If you want to go backwards with the game, you start from the slot with the lowest number provided by him (20), meaning that from that point onwards it is checked and tested to work, which it is not by starting from the beginning.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I seem to be stuck/bugged. Day 23, Enchantments 23, it's evening and the hint says "Time to go home", but when I do that Jason is missing and there's nothing interactive at home that I can end the day with... In the morning I'd talked to Nate and agreed to meet his cop friend at Knockers after work, but I can't do that either. It won't let me in.

[Edit] I think it conflicted with some other event, but I was able to work around it by continuing the story with Jim for a couple of days (until after he comes over for dinner) and then talking with Nate.

Last edited:

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I hope that at least in th end he will test a playthrough from the beginning, as I believe it is a strange choice to say you can't play a game from the beginning.

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
I can't interact with Donnie, I have done every scene but now stuck at Donnie scene, I just can't interact with him, whenever I click on him, his name disappeared and nothing happened. Anyone know how to fix this ?

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I've found another place to get stuck at; Dixon takes Stacy to the park, has her remove the dress, then nothing... We're locked into the north part of the park just wandering back and forth. There's nothing to interact with and no way to end the session.

Going back to an older save again, and I'll try to avoid that for a while.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I was wondering if there was something like a step-counter, but I wandered around for about 5 mins nonstop and nothing ever happened. I also looked to see if there was a gap in the invisible barrier, like it was trying to keep me on a specific path, but there was no way down.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
In enchantment 23 at night it says to go home but when I get there there's nothing to interact with, jason isn't there and I can't spend the day. (I have no previous saves)

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
No offense, but games like these make me wonder why they are RPGM games and not just renpy games.
The VN matters the most in games like these and the rpgm part just feels like unnecessary filler and makes it feel incredibly grindy. Not to forget about the bugs that fuck up your game experience.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I think this is the developer's first game, and I imagine that when he began he lacked the experience to realise that RenPy would have been a better choice. If he was to start all over again, I suspect that he would now choose RenPy.

Reactions: illusionFan

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I personally think the game is great the way it is. Yes there is some grind but sorry I am not one of those who demand instant gratification. Taking some time to get to a reward makes the reward feel more worth it. I honestly don't want to just click a few buttons and suddenly get all the rewards.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Is it normal to have a "game over" at the end?
Please write in english or at least provide a translation!

yes, it is normal, that it ends in a „game over“.
This is when you have done everything up to that point.
In the next version you can go on after that point.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Just finished the game. First the bad:

- I encountered the break room bug on Android, and couldn't overcome it
- Couldn't properly install on Mac (nwjs errors), but managed to hack a way through it by replacing the app.nw folder into a working RPGM game
- Went back and replayed from the point of Jason being fired, played through... and got the break room bug again *sigh*
- Went to a save further on, played through and got past the break room bug
- BUT... I missed Tabitha photoshoot 3 (only knew it existed when I had the second encounter with the bum who had the lingerie)

The good
- Everything else, looking forward to the next update

QUESTION: anyone know a save/enchantment number I can use to go back and get to photoshoot 3?

Reactions: Giniwhite

Flessan

Jun 4, 2020
Just finished the game. First the bad:

- I encountered the break room bug on Android, and couldn't overcome it
- Couldn't properly install on Mac (nwjs errors), but managed to hack a way through it by replacing the app.nw folder into a working RPGM game
- Went back and replayed from the point of Jason being fired, played through... and got the break room bug again *sigh*
- Went to a save further on, played through and got past the break room bug
- BUT... I missed Tabitha photoshoot 3 (only knew it existed when I had the second encounter with the bum who had the lingerie)

The good
- Everything else, looking forward to the next update

QUESTION: anyone know a save/enchantment number I can use to go back and get to photoshoot 3?
And how did you overcome the break room error???

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
And how did you overcome the break room error???
I didn't overcome the break room error directly: once it occurs, it's a game-breaking bug.

What I did was restart with one of the pre-compiled saves that come with Win/Mac (enchantment 68 I think) played from there and the break room scene worked

4.00 star(s) 106 Votes