jahall

Feb 20, 2019
the game is very nice, does anyone make a renpy version?
Someone did, but unfortunately his wife died a year or two ago and understandably he gave up doing it. If you search for "Office Wife" on this site you should finds its thread in addition to this one.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Try exploring the abandoned subway in the night district. If you won't go in, then your enchantments are not high enough. You'll need the right dildo from Dixon (you can go back and get it if you chose the strange one) and also to talk to the guy sat in the park. The monk progression will occur after you have levelled up high enough and talked to Andy.
Thank you, michaelcros. Can I ask you, how do you know these things to do? Am I missing some kind of guide?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Thank you, michaelcros. Can I ask you, how do you know these things to do? Am I missing some kind of guide?
There are walkthroughs I looked at a bit - you can Google for them - but mostly this information has come from playthroughs. Just keep on alternating working with Jim and Polly in the morning, visiting the 3 lunch places afterwards, then working in the basement, and visiting Dixons, Knockers or working out at night, and you'll find the game will progress

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Siemka

Sep 3, 2019
Dears, I would like to ask you for help. I have in my PC version 0,84. Can I only use the update from this topic or I should download the full game and transfer saves?
And the second question. If I should download full game, where I can found saves in pc?
I missed saves 2-19, 20 and follows I have in the game folder.

Thank you very much

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Dears, I would like to ask you for help. I have in my PC version 0,84. Can I only use the update from this topic or I should download the full game and transfer saves?
And the second question. If I should download full game, where I can found saves in pc?
I missed saves 2-19, 20 and follows I have in the game folder.

Thank you very much
Think you'll find that the full version has saves from 1 to 74 in save slots 20 to 36, so select where you want to start. Also download v0.87. If you don't have those saves then download the full version, if you do then you can download the update.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
OUndrAnt Request you to please let us know if you would be willing to share this update with us
Sorry bro, I left patreon because I can't finish the game, in the jim slater blowjob scene... endless black screen, so I jump to a save when that scene already happened and then... endless black screen in the polly cam show scene, I lost my patience and gave up.

I will back to the game in future updates and see if those problems are fixed.

But don't worry, if somehow I get a preview I'll share it here.

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
bro
Hi,

Not sure if a bug or I have missed something.

I am on day 78 with 68 Enchantment. The hint says I have to go to the Break Room, and in the Break Room is Jessie, Nate and Marcus. The Sink is flashing, when I click on sink nothing happens. I try talking to everyone in the room, but nothing happens.

Can you point me in the right direction. Version I am playing is 0.87

Thanks
bro i have same issue i click on sink nothing happens have you found a solution

Reactions: Giniwhite
Jul 13, 2022
Is there a scene with Kabir in the shower at Stacy's home? I think I saw a SS somewhere but I didn't see it in the game when I played it.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is there a scene with Kabir in the shower at Stacy's home? I think I saw a SS somewhere but I didn't see it in the game when I played it.
Maybe it was a screenshot of planned future content? I'm pretty sure it's not currently in the game.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes