michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Is there a scene with Kabir in the shower at Stacy's home? I think I saw a SS somewhere but I didn't see it in the game when I played it.
Think that's near the start of the Kabir story, before he gets the warehouse job. You speak to him on the street in the morning and help find his watch. After that, continue speaking to him and the warehouse manager in the following days about a job until Stacey says that Jason will give him a lift in the car to get some ID. Then interact with Jason in morning or night, and in a day or so Kabir'll ll be at your home, triggering the scene (you may have to be early back)

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020

Development Update March 13, 2023

The new release is coming along nicely and I'm happy to announce that I can now set a release date. I plan to release the public version on April 10, 2023, with the Civic Leaders ($5) one week before, on April 3, 2023. This release will be a little smaller than the last one just because I've had to do a lot of other work such as revamping the entire gallery, redoing the game menu (it's now animated), and updating all the scenes to her new outfit.
That's not to say there won't be a lot of content. So far we have a new flashback scene with Bruce, two new Donnie scenes, a pretty big dog scene, a new Simon scene, Stevie scene, and Kabir scene, and a new subway grope scene (with animations). I still have several more that will be added as well and should still have time to playtest and make sure everything's good to go.
Looking forward to releasing this next chapter!
- J.S.

dodda

Sep 9, 2021

The new release is coming along nicely and I'm happy to announce that I can now set a release date. I plan to release the public version on April 10, 2023, with the Civic Leaders ($5) one week before, on April 3, 2023. This release will be a little smaller than the last one just because I've had to do a lot of other work such as revamping the entire gallery, redoing the game menu (it's now animated), and updating all the scenes to her new outfit.
That's not to say there won't be a lot of content. So far we have a new flashback scene with Bruce, two new Donnie scenes, a pretty big dog scene, a new Simon scene, Stevie scene, and Kabir scene, and a new subway grope scene (with animations). I still have several more that will be added as well and should still have time to playtest and make sure everything's good to go.
- J.S.
LochRaven Thanks for the share man. Would it be possible for you to share the sneak peek from Feb 25th as well ?

Glayder

Aug 25, 2020

- J.S.
Thx, best of the best!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I was already missing new scenes with dog :KEK:
but wait there is something wrong this dog is different reminds me a lot of resident evil lol
I stopped playing this shitty game a long time ago, only one path of corruption, no choices, dialogues for idiots. Boring as hell The endless grind is killing you. And you can get stuck on a stupid train ride. The game doesn't respect your time, you take a millionth shower again, and it was enough to give a skip option.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I stopped playing this shitty game a long time ago, only one path of corruption, no choices, dialogues for idiots. Boring as hell The endless grind is killing you. And you can get stuck on a stupid train ride. The game doesn't respect your time, you take a millionth shower again, and it was enough to give a skip option.
I played at the beginning until the first sexual scene with the dog, then I stopped because here we don't have any choice the train part is just to drive you crazy this is where i lost half my sanity lol
when the game doesn't give you choices it's best to stop playing before you see something you won't like. Speaking of which I just hope it doesn't happen to Anna back in Part 3 we need to have our own choice I didn't like that bathroom part.
:ROFLMAO: There's a whole pack of dogs here

View attachment 2470269
7 taking turns and several dog+zombie babies :KEK:

Last edited:

Jim Beam

Aug 13, 2016
[/QUOTE

And you took the time out of your day to comment on a game you don't play, that's dedication. I am glad your standards are so high! Any reviews for other games you don't play or shows you don't watch that you could share?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes