S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I found the fix for random freezing i hope developer will implement in the game and test is it works or not.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I've been playing for about 2-3 hours now and I'm starting to get rather tired of clicking through the same scenes over and over again, only to be rewarded with extremely small changes every time I get through another ingame day. Hell... Even when there's new dialogue it's not even a completely new conversation, it's literally the same dialogue I've read over 10 times by now with a few extra sentences slapped on...
use the renpy remake than you wil be at the end of 0.70---- start from the save included related to 0.70-74 version
this will reduce th grinding a lot!

jed999

May 26, 2021
Not sure what it is, but for me, the game is super buggy, regardless of what type of computer I play it on.
Had the same result last year and got attacked by the dev for saying as much.

Load attached save.
talk to Dave, Dave says work with Simon
Step on flashing light at desk where Simon is supposed to be and....

is this a bug or did I miss something

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Not sure what it is, but for me, the game is super buggy, regardless of what type of computer I play it on.
Had the same result last year and got attacked by the dev for saying as much.

Load attached save.
talk to Dave, Dave says work with Simon
Step on flashing light at desk where Simon is supposed to be and....

is this a bug or did I miss something
I'm sorry if you felt attacked before. I don't remember what I said, but I never mean to attack anyone. It is helpful, however, when posting about bugs, if you also list which version of the game you are playing and whether you started from the beginning, from one of the included saves, or from one of your old saves. Please note that old saves do not work on new releases.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes