jed999

May 26, 2021
I'm sorry if you felt attacked before. I don't remember what I said, but I never mean to attack anyone. It is helpful, however, when posting about bugs, if you also list which version of the game you are playing and whether you started from the beginning, from one of the included saves, or from one of your old saves. Please note that old saves do not work on new releases.
Thanks, this is the public release version 0.87. Started from scratch. No save file edits or other tampering.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Seems, you're playing on a phone.

First: You should know, that this is not supported by the dev.
Second: This file exists on my end - you might have not copied it to your phone. Redo the process and don't forget to copy over your saves.

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
is it all just the men plus you that get all horny af or can i be a little of a Bi slut and have some other women as well?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
is it all just the men plus you that get all horny af or can i be a little of a Bi slut and have some other women as well?
Mostly all guys, but there is some fun to be had with girls. A couple of threesomes with one workmate, some girl-girl cam shows with another. There are a couple other female characters who've popped in and out

Reactions: MorganKitty95

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
I have not played the game recently, but I would hope that you can .. if not then I hope it still comes in.
well then i might try it or at least bookmark it for now seams intresting and i thought the MC was hot af from when i played Leap of faith(lexi). im just excited im finding more female protag stuff. just most seem to be hetro.

Mouseinfo

Nov 1, 2021
The public release is always one week after the prerelease so it will be out on April 10.

Really liked the update. Hoping that what Clyde said at the end of his part re: pregnancy is a possible option in the future. Also hoping for an update where Stacy gets caught by strangers during one of Clyde's future updates.

Reactions: jsdeacon

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020

Here's the latest version for Civic Leaders and higher! This release picks up right where the last one left off (use save slot 36) after Stacy obtained her new work outfit from Morgan. Needless to say, it's pretty ridiculous! In this release, you get new scenes with Donnie, the landlord's friends, Simon, Stevie, Zack, the dog, a new naked outside scene, and much more (including all scenes updated with the new outfit). I've also completely redone the gallery (and it's mostly completed) and created a new animated title screen. The gallery is now organized by Enchantment and gives you a hint for each one. This will help you better track your progress.
If you encounter any bugs, please let me know!
To use the patch file, you have to go to your game file and delete everything in the file title The Office Wife except for the folders, then copy everything in the patch file into that same folder and replace all. If you just copy it all without deleting the prior contents (minus the folders), then it won't copy correctly and the game won't work.
Without further ado...

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes