jmaxthebest

Aug 23, 2017
Her getting the new outfit is where this release ends. She'll be wearing the new outfit going forward in the next release.
Your game is fucking amazing , fuck i love it every new release is great , i love this way to fuck here brother , hope have new posibility / love the dog part too / i love every thing , really when a see all the plot , i really think it cant be 0.87 ..... only few version befor end ... or a part two .... because so lot of thing to come .... great work really , its help me too for my perssonal video sexe tape lol love to making role play and phatasy on video with a friend :devilish: , you game give melott of idee ;) thx

Reactions: jsdeacon
Jun 30, 2017
This game is so difficult to navigate even with the walkthrough. I straight up got locked out of content I'm pretty sure and could not progress any further so I had to try one of the pre-installed saves which sucks because I think I missed some content.
There is a step in the walkthrough where you are meant to talk to Miguel and get your project rolling financially or whatever and I just for the life of me could not get it to work. Not sure if I missed a step or something but very frustrating for what is otherwise a really compelling game/premise. And apparently the Renpy Remake is onhold or whatever so I'm not sure how to get around these difficulties. Sucks.
Edit: Or are these pre-release builds just meant to be gamebreakingly buggy and I've just hopped on the bandwagon at the wrong update?

Last edited:

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
After doing the new Polly event the game got softlocked. Went home and there was nothing to apart from sitting on the couch. No leaving the house, bo sleeping, nothing.
This is the save file
Thanks for uploading your save. I figured out the issue. Copy the data folder into your game's /www folder and replace all the files. Then just leave the apartment and go back inside, you should be able to go to bed. This will be fixed in the Public Release coming out later.

Dhelix

May 13, 2018
Hi guys, need help !
I found a bug after the spanking event at Dixon's, when i come home there is no Jason no way to sleep or anything else.
I don't know what to do :( bug.png

One_for_All

Dec 30, 2022
Man I was looking forward to new bus scenes, guess we didn't get them because of new dress implementation.
Chichi was also disappointing.
However that doesn't change the fact that this is a 10/10 game.

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
Im stuck, i have to talk with Jason for the dinner with Jim and the hospital thing for the Hobo, but i can't talk with him because he's always sleeping in the morning and working at nights. How can i progress?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Im stuck, i have to talk with Jason for the dinner with Jim and the hospital thing for the Hobo, but i can't talk with him because he's always sleeping in the morning and working at nights. How can i progress?
Sometimes you just have to keep plodding along until the game decides to let you continue on the path.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Ye im doing the same things for days and still can't find Jason awake
Have you tried going straight home from work? Or maybe there is something you haven't done that needs to be done to push the story along.

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
Have you tried going straight home from work? Or maybe there is something you haven't done that needs to be done to push the story along.
Yup coming home early doesnt work because he's not there
Edit1: i just came home from work and he was on the couch, so random

Last edited:

doneladio

Jun 28, 2020
-- Sorry for my english, i'm not mother language --

Game Rank: 10/10
This is my favourite game so far, the only one i support on Patreon: and i hope this review will be appreciated by JS Deacon, for further improvement

Update Rank: 7/10

Events rank:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the end, as i said, it was a very good update, maybe it lacks of really unforgettable scenes as in the past (the bar night in the previos one was really amazing, for example), but it remains quite remarkable.

I can't wait to see next update, as always: thanks to JS Deacon, you are a champion in this.

Keep on going.

Last edited:

groober

Dec 16, 2019
Please does anyone have a way that I can stop my game freezing? it's done this on the train home, in the toilet and various other places for the last 5 updates. I love this game but havn't been able to play it for at least a year - I just need a basic instruction of how to swap whatever is in my saves to someone's that works!
The new V.0.87 is no different sadly - Save 33,34 or 35 all do the same thing :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Nicky99

Apr 16, 2022
Does anyone have a save right after getting enchantment 9? when i talk to jason and they have sex, the screen freezes and does not go forward. I do not know what to do

Reactions: walalox

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Please does anyone have a way that I can stop my game freezing? it's done this on the train home, in the toilet and various other places for the last 5 updates. I love this game but havn't been able to play it for at least a year - I just need a basic instruction of how to swap whatever is in my saves to someone's that works!
The new V.0.87 is no different sadly - Save 33,34 or 35 all do the same thing :cry::cry::cry::cry:
It an RPGM thing, happens on multiple games using it. Only thing you can do is remember to save often.

• Sad
Reactions: groober

hanswurst1979

Sep 2, 2021
Thanks for uploading your save. I figured out the issue. Copy the data folder into your game's /www folder and replace all the files. Then just leave the apartment and go back inside, you should be able to go to bed. This will be fixed in the Public Release coming out later.
working well for after work.
But after sleeping there is no way to get dressed anymore.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes