Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Hey i am bit lost, I wanna know when to start playing since the last thing I played was when Jason was with her in the nightclub celebrating his new job.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Why am I not seeing animations? Where there are supposed to be animations, the girl's NPC image is shown, instead, on a black screen, while the dialogs continue to run.

Linxx

Jul 10, 2020
Can somebody help with launching this scene, I go to Dixon's but he says he has other engagements. Going into the subway don't help either because she instantly leaves?
I have the same problem and so far no solution found when doing Dixion last (gallery order).
If I restart the entire section (update 0.75), I can go to Dixion and do the rest afterwards.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I don't think it does, the game stopped for me when it came to the 'end of current content' screen, so you can't carry on after that. Once a scene upgrades to the next screen, it doesn't usually go back from there.
Yeah the closest thing would be to have the gallery working fully, I mean before the end of the content you can pretty much go where ever, just nothing to do once all the scenes have been played through.

chiankato

Jun 5, 2019
I have tried many ways, I am stuck with my doctor's appointment. I click all locations, can't connect to the closet. 1683122822906.png

ironzu001

Aug 10, 2021
any recommendation game like this? where the heroine wearing more and more lewder outfit (especially in workplace)
i've tried succulence

ken ko

May 14, 2017
any recommendation game like this? where the heroine wearing more and more lewder outfit (especially in workplace)
i've tried succulence
Maybe Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation but there is scat and gruesome scene. If I remember correctly, her cloth become lewder.
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-alona-the-japan-investigation-combin-ation.1187/

There is Magical Girl Celesphonia [v1.07] . Her school cloth does become lewder and you change her cloth. There is a mod and a fan expansion for this game too.
Game on f95 - https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-girl-celesphonia-v1-07-shimobashira-workshop-kagura-games.116302/
Mod on ULMF -

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Possible bug...
After the update at work if you chose to go to Jessie (your office) you get sent to the break room but after interacting with the quest light and getting the boyfriend scene the game get's stuck... Your objective is still "go to break room" but there's nothing to do there and no way to move on from that....

Jul 31, 2018
Having issues getting Dixon's subway event and fight night to trigger. Dixon is saying unfortunately he isn't available or something like that. Any suggestions?

Jul 31, 2018
I´m stuck too, any solution ?
I had a similar issue, The only thing that worked for me was loading in one of the default saves that was just before where I got stuck. Idk if anyone else has a better solution, sometimes this game just bugs out.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes