Personaenvy

Jun 26, 2022
Dev....
I'm on day 57, and my game just black screened. I was in the apartment and opted not to play with any toys and now its just stuck. Can't reload or anything its just stuck on the black screen.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Dev....
I'm on day 57, and my game just black screened. I was in the apartment and opted not to play with any toys and now its just stuck. Can't reload or anything its just stuck on the black screen.
Have you tried restarting the game, rpgm's have a habit of the game freezing, albeit you will lose all forward progress of your last save. My advice for all rpgm's is to save often, but got to admit sometimes I forget to save and get frustrated when I have to go back multiple days.

Personaenvy

Jun 26, 2022
Have you tried restarting the game, rpgm's have a habit of the game freezing, albeit you will lose all forward progress of your last save. My advice for all rpgm's is to save often, but got to admit sometimes I forget to save and get frustrated when I have to go back multiple days.
Yeah i've tried restarting my game 3 times.. still the same issue

Personaenvy

Jun 26, 2022
Yeah i've tried restarting my game 3 times.. still the same issue
Ive now somehow gotten through the black screen after moving my save around and replacing a save. Now I'm stuck on day 59 was suppose to go to the break room, went and nothing to click and I can't move forward....

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Ive now somehow gotten through the black screen after moving my save around and replacing a save. Now I'm stuck on day 59 was suppose to go to the break room, went and nothing to click and I can't move forward....
You can try and use one of the pre-saves that is around your current enchantment level to move on.

Personaenvy

Jun 26, 2022
You can try and use one of the pre-saves that is around your current enchantment level to move on.
I would do that but I've messed some scenes due to doing other events... and the gallery is pretty broken and won't allow to rewatch the scenes

zombietom

Jun 20, 2017
When I try to replay scene in gallery it shows something in the office and then immediately return to gallery. Is there any fix or is it a known bug waiting to be fixed?

Feb 17, 2018
When I try to replay scene in gallery it shows something in the office and then immediately return to gallery. Is there any fix or is it a known bug waiting to be fixed?
From what I can tell from the post on this its always been a problem every update claims to fix it none of them ever do ;)

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
From what I can tell from the post on this its always been a problem every update claims to fix it none of them ever do ;)
I'm not defending this confusion of the gallery but JS could either spend extra time polishing the gallery or get the updates on time and make smaller advances on the gallery.

Personally, the gallery is moving forward but getting the updates consistently on time is more important imo.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I'm not defending this confusion of the gallery but JS could either spend extra time polishing the gallery or get the updates on time and make smaller advances on the gallery.

Personally, the gallery is moving forward but getting the updates consistently on time is more important imo.
I disagree, I would really like it if the dev would focus on getting the gallery completed and then every update make sure any scenes are available in the gallery. I at least would like to not have to have saves for every scene I want to go back to watch later, especially since you can't name your saves.

Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale

HyperMajoris

May 4, 2018
Update was pretty good I guess, but it took 3 months to get release. Got to get a move on...really hoping I could see JS make his other novels into games

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Update was pretty good I guess, but it took 3 months to get release. Got to get a move on...really hoping I could see JS make his other novels into games
It was decent but very short and yeah 3 months to get an update with little content seems slow but I would rather the dev take the time to A. Fix the gallery entirely and B. Have quality content.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
It was decent but very short and yeah 3 months to get an update with little content seems slow but I would rather the dev take the time to A. Fix the gallery entirely and B. Have quality content.
New content is more important to me than the gallery.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
New content is more important to me than the gallery.
and being able to easily replay/rewatch the old and better content is more important to me. Fixing the gallery has been put on hold while newer less quality content takes priority? Sorry but those of us that want the gallery fixed are tired of waiting. Giving only people like you what they want will lose the dev support but hey their game and if they want to lose people more power to them.

Oh and if I wasn't clear, whats important to you is NOT the only thing that matters, selfish much?

fizjin

Feb 18, 2020
I am still finding solution to the issue... After Dinner scene with Doug, next day i get the message about appointment with doctor, however i am unable to leave the house, can someone please guide me through this bug???
Did you managed to fix it? I got the same bug :(

WorldBreaker

Jan 22, 2018
I'm stuck, nothing happens when I click on the wardrobe.
save the game and reopen the game and load the save file again. this game has a lot of bugs that appears at random sometimes, i know it is troublesome but always save at the start each day. if that doesnt work than yer gonna have to load your last saved file or u can load the save files which are pre installed from save file 20-35's check your current enchanment and load the nearest enchanment save to that of your current enchantment.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes