uavolodz

Jun 27, 2017
Can somebody help with launching this scene, I go to Dixon's but he says he has other engagements. Going into the subway don't help either because she instantly leaves?

Reactions: 7195648

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
sorry but another question. Do you know what nw.js version I should have? I keep getting another error saying nwjs has stopped working or that features aren't available because nwjs is on a newer version.
The game uses the nwjs version that's inside the app. The messages about the profile not being available etc. can safely be ignored.
After following both these steps, I am also getting an error that says nwjs quit unexpectedly. Any idea what to do?
I have no direct experience with nwjs stopping or crashing (see my post here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-89-public-j-s-deacon.44541/post-10515342)

Have you tried to open nwjs directly (inside the app at Contents/MacOs) ? If so, any message from Terminal ?

Toekage

Feb 19, 2021
The game uses the nwjs version that's inside the app. The messages about the profile not being available etc. can safely be ignored.

I have no direct experience with nwjs stopping or crashing (see my post here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-89-public-j-s-deacon.44541/post-10515342)

Have you tried to open nwjs directly (inside the app at Contents/MacOs) ? If so, any message from Terminal ?
Doesn't open from terminal, when I ignore it, the game doesn't open. it says NWJS has stopped working.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Doesn't open from terminal, when I ignore it, the game doesn't open. it says NWJS has stopped working.
Let me rephrase...

The error messages in the beginning about the newer nwjs version are not important. They are not an indication about what is stopping the game from running.

About Terminal, here I mean you should open nwjs (found by right clicking the game - Show package contents and then going to /Contens/MacOs/nwjs) directly by double clicking it. Since it is a Unix executable, doing so should start Terminal, which on its turn will try to open the game. The Terminal window might give a clue about what is going on.

Finally, what you could try is downloading a vanilla nwjs app, found at You should download the nwjs-v0.29.0-osx-x64.zip
Try to run it. It has no game files, so it should just be a grey screen. Caveat: you might need to do the steps listed here first https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-89-public-j-s-deacon.44541/post-10483608
If that runs, you could use it to build a new Mac version of this game.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The dev helpfully always includes a save for just prior to the new content, so why not play using that? As this is a VN rather than a game, I don't see that there's any real downside to that, and it's what I always do.

salofleur

Jul 10, 2020
about the go to the break room bug after Jessie takes of skirt - i figured it is becasue i havent trigered second break room scene with Nate
after changin variable "Nate Breakroom" to 2 in save editor scene with Jessie triggers
Thanks this worked for me

fizjin

Feb 18, 2020
Hey guys, I'm at day 72, the morning after Doug's dinner event. I not able to change from her nightie to her work clothes. Nothing happens when I click on the wardrobe. Can someone help?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes