Marius G7

Apr 11, 2023
Hi,

Not sure if a bug or I have missed something.

I am on day 78 with 68 Enchantment. The hint says I have to go to the Break Room, and in the Break Room is Jessie, Nate and Marcus. The Sink is flashing, when I click on sink nothing happens. I try talking to everyone in the room, but nothing happens.

Can you point me in the right direction. Version I am playing is 0.87

Thanks
same problem

Marius G7

Apr 11, 2023
So downloaded the new version. Works fine till enchantment 60ish. Thank you dev for that. Way less bugs than earlier. Now the game breaking bug/the bug that doesn't allow to progress is "Go to the breakroom" bug as mentioned by user "Onerobone" . Nothing happens and can't progress.
same probleme

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I guess if I am reading most of these error problems right, and I can easy be wrong :eek:

Win 11 is the OS that seems to be having problem's.

Maybe using one of the compatibility option's might help? (Just trying to help, Probably won't help :confused: )

I know I am on Win 10, and don't seem to be having any problem's.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Unable to open the mac version :/

Edit - My bad. I downloaded the pre-release. Will now check with the public release and update.
I did that. I get an error that nwjs quit unexpectedly. Can someone please help? :)
The prerelease opens fine for me (after removing quarantine of course) on my 2015 iMac with Mojave, as well as on my 2021 MBP with Monterey.
On what hardware/OS version are you trying this ?
Did you try to open the nwjs executable directly ?(found inside the app at /Contents/MacOS)

iba1907

May 11, 2021
i managed to fix the now loading bug in the office. go to www/data/ open Map003.json and set autoplayBgm and autoplayBgs to false.
i dont know if u rly need to set both to false. But it works for me.

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
Game locks up at the Jessie/Nate/Stacey threesome - says failed to load JessieApartmentNight.png which doesn't seem to exist in the game folder

iceza

Oct 4, 2017
i managed to fix the now loading bug in the office. go to www/data/ open Map003.json and set autoplayBgm and autoplayBgs to false.
i dont know if u rly need to set both to false. But it works for me.
thank i fix it

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of The Office Wife V.0.90 Public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.10.2023 (V.0.90 Public)

Last edited:

Keyur4201

Dec 25, 2019
Hi everyone,
After dinner scene with Doug...at Stacy house i am unable to do anything on the next day...
Please help
I am still finding solution to the issue... After Dinner scene with Doug, next day i get the message about appointment with doctor, however i am unable to leave the house, can someone please guide me through this bug???

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
i got a couple questions:
- can i just entirely skip the foster brother bullshit? I was enjoying this game because it's one of the few decent fem protag games without incest, i'm so tired of it
- when do we get to just kill that little shit marcus or bruce or whatever he's called?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 104 Votes