Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Thank you, J.S.Deacon, that 4-5 day update was outstanding. The game also flowed surprisingly well and was not as glitchy. Your walkthrough leaves much to be desired. For me, it isn't very easy to follow. I think that there should be separate walkthroughs for the certain main characters' paths. You can't do all paths in one go, so trying to do them separately with one walkthrough covering everybody is, for me, a nightmare.
Disagree about the update ,very disappointed, this used to be my favorite game, seems each update is getting progressively worse,however on the positive side dev is right on when a release date is given.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Disagree about the update ,very disappointed, this used to be my favorite game, seems each update is getting progressively worse,however on the positive side dev is right on when a release date is given.
Agreed, the quality is certainly going downhill. I also would prefer less dialog more scenes. Story is important but so are the scenes it is an adult game after all.

Reactions: Gearz24

miropor

Apr 19, 2022
guys every save (new ones in the download) is crushing due to errors of diferent files audio not found. what should I do?

kizuru

Jul 11, 2020
Thanks for updating the gallery from stage 3 to stage 4 cancer

But the new scenes are great

snoopy04600

Jul 16, 2018
gameset is cool, but the gallery....!? Most of scenes doesnt work, klick for description, klick for no...klick klick klick every time. Is there a map for the gallery or a full save with all scenes?

Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale

jurierm

May 7, 2017
is there a solution for this in the meantime? So far everything ran without problems, but this bug is gamebreaking.
The only "solution" I found was to load the game with 41 enchantment, I've tried doing things differently, skipping the scene as quickly as possible, using the default save before this scene and still not getting it. pass, use the following save, and I saw the scenes with the gallery, the problem is that later on, around 58 or more, I get frozen again, and I'm tired of looking for solutions, I pass this game, which is a walking bug

Reactions: erraticnipples

Keyur4201

Dec 25, 2019
Hi everyone,
After dinner scene with Doug...at Stacy house i am unable to do anything on the next day...
Please help

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
This game is always full of a ton of bugs. Still can't play because of the 'now loading' problem. And sadly all JSdeacon told me is to use the saves provided with the game, meaning he probably wont even try and fix this since it affects few people and not his patreons.

I think though the issue is that people keep releasing the pre-release on this site, maybe should skip pre-releases. All releasing the pre-release did was make game unplayable for a lot of people and anger people.
I mean yeah if pre-releases aren't working for you, you should skip them. I for one have never had an issue with any of the releases and was able to play through them completely so NO not all releasing did was make the game unplayable a lot of people had no problems playing through it so please stop acting like what happened to you was the only thing that happened.

Reactions: taglag

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
I just got to the point where the worthless husband got his dumbass fired - do we get to leave him at some point for a better person or is it just a continual descent into shit with the people around her

Reactions: CutieLvr

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Every pre-release so far had game breaking progression bugs, especially if you use old saves, but even with the provided saves there was 1 or 2 progression bugs. So you not having any problems is like alternate reality.
game breaking bugs FOR YOU, speak for yourself. If you don't want to use the pre-release then DON'T but don't expect to have the pre-release stopped just because YOU have a problem with them.

Anyone who wants to weigh in on this please like if you want the pre-releases to continue or facepalm if you don't. Its obviously up to the dev to do what they want but I personally would like to know who is having the game breaking bugs besides Sharpx23 here.

I have been able to play through everything that has come out either using my saves or the saves provided all the way to the end of the content.

4.00 star(s) 104 Votes