taglag

Aug 6, 2019
so is there a fix for the now loading screen? cause i'm not gonna bother to try different game routes to bypass it....
I have never had a problem, unless I tried to load and old save from before a new patch or update.

As I remember the producer of the game always places an up to date save game at save location 36, and normally a few more in like 30 to 35 as well.... (I think?)

M!

Jan 5, 2018
*bug report* Completely bugged the scene at Jessie's house, it tries all the time to load an image and it fails and when the scene ends and you try to exit or open the menu it stays loading and nothing can be done anymore
Yeah, this bug ended my game also

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I am using the saves in the install?

I downloaded 5 gig version, extracted to it's own folder, opened that folder, ran the game, clicked continue, loaded save 35, echantment 79. Is this not the save provided with the game?

View attachment 2531645

It doesn't work with save file 36 either.

Either way something is shitty about this update, game used to work, now it's black screens everywhere, and I have to run compatibility mode for windows 8 to see the menu title graphic properly, and other in game scenes.

Maybe if the save section had fucking dates on when the saves were made, it would have helped. =/
The only other thing that I can think of is probably stupid of me to even mention, you do have the right RPG maker help file needed to play the game?

I am sorry for even mentioning it, but was just a thought, this post might help if that is the case

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-help-section.921/

I am sorry if I am bothering you, it was just a thought I had that might help you. (Probably won't though)

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I just don't understand, the .87 worked, no black screens, no "now loading"... I changed nothing about my computer unless you count downloading steam games. now on .89 i need compatibility mode for windows 8, (im using windows 11) and i get 'now loading' forever when i try progress the day from the office.

and yet everyone keeps telling me the same thing, use provided saves? am i not using the provided save?
Don't think it has anything to do with saves, using latest and also getting the bug. It's old reccuring bug.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Here you are.
Also nice when her tits are jiggling in the train, wearing this new outfit.
I hope the next addition to her office wear is that her skirt is made with the same color and fabric as her top. Her jiggling tits on the train had me mesmerized and salivating.

Reactions: karlosos

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, J.S.Deacon, that 4-5 day update was outstanding. The game also flowed surprisingly well and was not as glitchy. Your walkthrough leaves much to be desired. For me, it isn't very easy to follow. I think that there should be separate walkthroughs for the certain main characters' paths. You can't do all paths in one go, so trying to do them separately with one walkthrough covering everybody is, for me, a nightmare.

Reactions: taglag

StarGlider

Mar 8, 2018
How long until the release of the proper 0.89 release get's released? I try to avoid the pre-release as it's usually buggy.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
*bug report* Completely bugged the scene at Jessie's house, it tries all the time to load an image and it fails and when the scene ends and you try to exit or open the menu it stays loading and nothing can be done anymore
is there a solution for this in the meantime? So far everything ran without problems, but this bug is gamebreaking.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes