naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Solid update, great scenes for beasty and NTR fans, and no bugs with the actual gameplay/story. Nothing too crazy though in terms of progression or depravity, if you are one that skips an update here or there to let them stack this might be one to wait on.

It's good that the gallery is getting addressed, easily the biggest issue with this game is the inability to replay all the great scenes, but the update is a step in the wrong direction. Instead of being grouped by character the scenes are now in sequential order making it way more difficult to navigate. What's worse is that even less of the replays work than before, and it seems that several have been cut, looks like a lot of the Michael office interactions that aren't full blown sex aren't there.

Also can we please get my man Nate some pussy that dude started it all but is starving.

Reactions: anderson22783

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Downloading without an account 130 mb/s right now
Here is mine. That is the fastest it will go even with the account. It will go much slower later on anyway as time drags on. Its just 5.5 mb/s at best which tends to plummet later on to the point of 7 or more hours with files of this size.

iceza

Oct 4, 2017
The game breaking "now loading" bug is back.. was going to give up but eventually managed to ger around it. Happens specifically in Office on top floor.
How can you manage to fix “now loading” bug i face the same problem?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Old saves don't work on new updates. Use the saves included with the release.
Do you mean the last save which is not empty in the list of saves because i can not see separate saves in the release to put them inside somehow..

What i also can not see is a way to replay scenes in version v0.89 Prerelease although in the changelog you write:
" I've also completely redone the gallery (and it's mostly completed) and created a new animated title screen. The gallery is now organized by Enchantment and gives you a hint for each one. This will help you better track your progress."

GREAT but WHERE IS THE GALLERY??? How to access it?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Do you mean the last save which is not empty in the list of saves because i can not see separate saves in the release to put them inside somehow..

What i also can not see is a way to replay scenes in version v0.89 Prerelease although in the changelog you write:
" I've also completely redone the gallery (and it's mostly completed) and created a new animated title screen. The gallery is now organized by Enchantment and gives you a hint for each one. This will help you better track your progress."

GREAT but WHERE IS THE GALLERY??? How to access it?
Go through the mirror in her bedroom. I put that in the Walkthrough included with the game.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Go through the mirror in her bedroom. I put that in the Walkthrough included with the game.
jsdeacon, did you just say that the walkthrough is in her mirror? Thank you, btw, for this fun game. I hope in this new version you have addressed the problem with the drag/slowness of movement. I hope you have redone the walkthrough so that paths are easier to follow. This is a great game, with great renders and a great storyline, but, it is sooooo hard to play. Please address these issues and let us know how things are going. Most of us are standing by you.

Tacotimeted

Oct 12, 2021
None of the scenes seemed to work for me, it would just show the RPGM part (along with text) and a flicker of an image/scene that comes and goes in half a second. Saw that someone else mentioned it, but no one seemed to address it.

Reactions: sidiouspein

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Yes i found it but starting with the third row not one of the scenes works anymore... there is a short picture of a part of the office then it jumps back to the gallery (I play it in Windows 10).. Apart from that by the scenes before, those that work if you chose to not see the whole scene you still see the whole scene with all the dialogues and grinding. The function of such a gallery would be to bring you directly to the sex scenes...

Can you really not remake this game in Renpy? This is such a pity for such a good game and so many nice animations...

• Angry
Reactions: Kudram and naurd

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
hey thanks mate, i´ve done both of the points you mentioned because both problems where there. The pup up that im not allowed to open the game is now gone but it just doesnt start do you have a solution for that too?

It says now that it failed to launch GPU process
That's new for me as well.
Can you give me any details of your setup (Mac model/OS version) ?

Feb 23, 2019
That's new for me as well.
Can you give me any details of your setup (Mac model/OS version) ?
Its a mac book with Mac OS Big Sur 11.6.8
Thats what the Terminal says when i try to open the game:

[0407/230303.014708:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 8, observed 0
Created new window in existing browser session.
[78387:84227:0407/230303.127848:ERROR:browser_gpu_channel_host_factory.cc(120)] Failed to launch GPU process.
logout

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PBS666

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
wow even this update the gallery still has a not of scenes that don't work. Really disappointing as I preferred a lot of the early stuff to the later stuff and going back through the game to see the old stuff shouldn't be required. Really wish the dev would spend some time making sure the scenes that have been unlocked would actually work in the gallery.

Update, took me about 10 minutes... very little content and the gallery while more finished is less helpful as far as where scenes are. I appreciate that we get the game for free here but if I were contributing I would have stopped at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: rceron

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It's almost astounding the amount of folks that seem to believe porting the game to an entirely different game engine is about as simple as flipping a switch. Almost astounding.
Sir, it just happens that out of the quite 8 billion people living on this planet only a few tens or hundreds of thousands, maybe 1 million.. are coders, the others are NOT. This may be "astounding" to you but .. that's the way it is..

• Sad
Reactions: Campfire84
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes