peas

Jul 31, 2018
Really like this game. Seems we may have set Stay up to have more doggy sex. Alpha and beta and maybe more members of the pack. Maybe she could have a dream at night where she does have puppies and has to let them suckle on her big breasts. Also, hope she gets it from both ends from the dogs and that she soon does double vag with whoever. Kabir probably needs to get invited for a cleanup and sex session at home and then down the road he could bring several of his homeless friends to join in. I only got a masturbation scene outdoors. Is there more to see there?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
It's almost astounding the amount of folks that seem to believe porting the game to an entirely different game engine is about as simple as flipping a switch. Almost astounding.
Its really people these days thinking they are owed, or they deserve to have something with no effort on their part. Make a game on an engine that some people don't like? They expect you to make it in the engine they prefer instead. Could they learn to code and remake the game or make their own game in that engine? They could but the level of selfishness and laziness is so great with some people that they would rather trash the dev, the game (even if its a great game) then actually do any work themselves.

I really hate people like that and wish they would just go away.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Really like this game. Seems we may have set Stay up to have more doggy sex. Alpha and beta and maybe more members of the pack. Maybe she could have a dream at night where she does have puppies and has to let them suckle on her big breasts. Also, hope she gets it from both ends from the dogs and that she soon does double vag with whoever. Kabir probably needs to get invited for a cleanup and sex session at home and then down the road he could bring several of his homeless friends to join in. I only got a masturbation scene outdoors. Is there more to see there?
I do also very much like the game, I liked it more at the beginning but its still good.

Reactions: peas

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Its a mac book with Mac OS Big Sur 11.6.8
Thats what the Terminal says when i try to open the game:

[0407/230303.014708:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 8, observed 0
Created new window in existing browser session.
[78387:84227:0407/230303.127848:ERROR:browser_gpu_channel_host_factory.cc(120)] Failed to launch GPU process.
logout
I tested this version of the game on a 2015 iMac with Mojave, and a 2021 Macbook Pro with Monterey. After removing the quarantine, the game started without a problem on both machines.
I used The Unarchiver for unzipping instead of the build in archive utility. You can try that if you still got the zip file.
That's all I can tell you for the moment, sorry.

Edit: I wonder why Terminal pops up when you try to open the game. Does this happen when you open the app or are you trying to open one of the components inside it ?

Last edited:

jurierm

May 7, 2017
I have the most recent version, and I have the bug of staying locked in the gym saying that I have to exercise after having done it

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
How can you manage to fix “now loading” bug i face the same problem?
I didn't fix at all, just that the "Now loading" bug doesn't appear every time for some reason. So I tried doing things differently like going to basement first, doing top floor events in different order and the bug eventually did not appear..

xxoo

Dec 19, 2017
Its a mac book with Mac OS Big Sur 11.6.8
Thats what the Terminal says when i try to open the game:

[0407/230303.014708:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 8, observed 0
Created new window in existing browser session.
[78387:84227:0407/230303.127848:ERROR:browser_gpu_channel_host_factory.cc(120)] Failed to launch GPU process.
logout
you need put game to folder of application.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Greetings, is it possible to ignore the dog content? If it's no difference i would like to skip it, but also no huge problem if its a prerequisite for other scenes - just need to know so i won't get stuck...

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
"Bug" report: I vaguely remember that you once could repeat the lunch scene on the restuarant toilet with both options. Now when you pick one of the options the other one is not choosable any longer and all future lunches get skipped. I think it was better when these scenes were repeatable.

Last edited:
Reactions: groober

jurierm

May 7, 2017
*bug report* Completely bugged the scene at Jessie's house, it tries all the time to load an image and it fails and when the scene ends and you try to exit or open the menu it stays loading and nothing can be done anymore

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I think it may be a bug, but when you have to work in warehouse in the afternoon, it won't allow you to interact with anyone at work, but you can carry on the days if you go home, it first happened after Simon basically rapes Stacy when she is cleaning the toilets, then every day after you can't work in the afternoon.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Greetings, is it possible to ignore the dog content? If it's no difference i would like to skip it, but also no huge problem if its a prerequisite for other scenes - just need to know so i won't get stuck...y
Should be just extra and avoidable, just don't go to other subway.

Reactions: hermesh

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Awesome to see and update, thank you so much for all your hard work, and wonderfully erotic render's :love:

Reactions: groober
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes