Atlan

May 18, 2018
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/JessieApartmentNight.png

Can someone help out?

Heinz Pontes

Jul 20, 2017
Hey guys, i got stucked at Dixon's quest in the park, when he asks to go for a walk around the park, no other event are triggered and I can't get out of there, has anyone gone through this?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hey guys, i got stucked at Dixon's quest in the park, when he asks to go for a walk around the park, no other event are triggered and I can't get out of there, has anyone gone through this?
Follow the path up and over toward the tent and it should trigger once you go far enough.

yeyhacks

Mar 2, 2022
I´m stuck at day 21, after the new workout scene with zack I go home and David is nowhere to be found. It seems there's no event trigger and I can´t advance to the next day.

Anyone can help me out?

1681531582551.png

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Hello, the game crashes, I start with save 36, load cinematics and then the scene of the house passes, I wake up and go to work but then it stays in NOW LODING...

Reactions: erraticnipples

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
Awesome game. Hate I think I hate the rpgm ... Would have loved renpy .. someone can correct me if m wrong .. this game vs straitened times .. game engine / format .. m newbie so educate if possible

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well, i can skip the message. Problem is some of animated scenes are not available when i start game. If it's a game version problem then i just found out.
I have two monitors and I noticed this when it was on my second monitor, but don't get it on my primary one, so I think that may be the issue. Not sure if you have more than one monitor but... it didn't show up the next time I ran it.

Jan 25, 2018
I have two monitors and I noticed this when it was on my second monitor, but don't get it on my primary one, so I think that may be the issue. Not sure if you have more than one monitor but... it didn't show up the next time I ran it.
Not the case on my side.

Edit: I had to run Win 8 compatibility mode on Windows 11 to view animations as mentioned, my bad. Seems like this update is fucked up all the way. Never mind.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Well, i can skip the message. Problem is some of animated scenes are not available when i start game. If it's a game version problem then i just found out.
It's unlikely to be connected with that "profile error" message window that pops up. I've had that happen with about half the RPGM games I play, and it doesn't seem to have any ill effects.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Looks like the Dev hasn't even addressed this issue. I guess this is not a game breaking problem.
While I agree its not game breaking, having the gallery working would allow those of us who think the early game was far better then the current content to be able to replay some of it without having to go through the whole thing all over again. Also being able to name your saves would be nice because then you could save specific places you like.

Reactions: ggspeed
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes