wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Im stuck at day 21 after the gym with the new outfit, what can i do ? Jason isn't home..
Depends on how you are stuck, most of this AVN is figuring out the next task to do to continue the story.

I was referring to my game literally freezing and having to be restarted, or saving closing the game and your last save file is corrupted.

Personaenvy

Jun 26, 2022
Possible bug...
After the update at work if you chose to go to Jessie (your office) you get sent to the break room but after interacting with the quest light and getting the boyfriend scene the game get's stuck... Your objective is still "go to break room" but there's nothing to do there and no way to move on from that....
This is the same area I got stuck. Never figured it out either.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
about the go to the break room bug after Jessie takes of skirt - i figured it is becasue i havent trigered second break room scene with Nate
after changin variable "Nate Breakroom" to 2 in save editor scene with Jessie triggers
How can I change Variable it has no name in it only number

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
i dont understand you
every variable have its value, obviously what i meant was to change value of variable called "Nate Breakroom" to "2"
In save editor variables have a number on them not names, I just fixed my problem by going in the saves and playing from there

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
and what about shower sex scene with Kabir ? I am sure i have seen it somewhere in this topic but couldn't get it while playing.
Shower Sex scene with Kabir is in the game you get that scene the day Jason picks him up and brings him home to start his new job at Stacy's company.

Reactions: 3nterprise

Tommynator

Jan 2, 2020
no - i use this
ok i just couldn't switch to advanced mode too see variables, if i openend the backup file of my save. But sadly I cant find the right Variable. Just "Nate Breakroom" in the Switches Tab and Nate Morning, Nate Lunch in Variables Tab

Dec 26, 2017
I have 76 enchantment and I'm stuck in the house the next day after the dinner party. I shower, coffee talk to his brother but I can't leave any help?
Android btw.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes