88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Instead I really think that the lack of sexual content has made the developer slow down, the graphical quality is still the same I haven't noticed an improvement, the number of renderings for each update are the same, the animations are just looped like the ones from 3 years ago. I mean there is no other obvious reason for JsDeacon to blame for his slowdowns. because his work has remained the same as it was before, when there was an update every 3 months.
Animations are not required to make a game great. Usually the complainer about the animation lack is used by the story haters to slow down the frequency of updates..

The story in this game is for sure a masterpiece

There will be always time after the story is complete to create Animation spin off of the game

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
88stanford88

I will answer your questions one by one

are you able to predict how many and who are the next guys Stacy will fuck? - Stacy will fuck anyone who appears in the game and how the creator will let you

Will Stacy be able to…
being free from the amulet around her neck- She should have gotten rid of that necklace a long time ago but the plot gets spoiled early in the game when she asks for help from the guy in the office she works with I can't remember his name He tells her he doesn't want to do anything with this necklace it's clear she's scared this necklace. There should be a second path here. The creator had an idea for a second path, but abandoned the idea. Maybe she'll be free of that necklace when the game ends, or the developers will run out of ideas on who Staicy hasn't fucked yet.

Will Stacy be able to… win the antagonist in game? I didn't get to that point in the game, I quit the game because of the above error that didn't let me continue playing and I didn't want to start again because it would kill me to repeat the same actions indefinitely

Will Stacy be able to… remain with her husband? Will Stacy be able to…stay with her husband? It's a corruption game, she better not stay after she fucked everything that moves. Unless the maker made it a bad dream or she had amesia. Unless the husband is also an idiot, let him stay

Will Stacy be able to… be the new goddess ? it depends on the creator how many endings there will be and what endings will be good or bad

How many guys will she have to fuck to want this? Stacy doesn't care how many guys have to fuck. He has no control over his body, no choice. She is enslaved whether she likes it or not. I assume the goddess decides how many guys Stacy has to fuck until the goddess is free.

Will there be other male futa gods in history? I have no idea because I don't play this game due to a serious bug

You like all the games, don't you? Are there any you don't like?

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Animations are not required to make a game great. Usually the complainer about the animation lack is used by the story haters to slow down the frequency of updates..

The story in this game is for sure a masterpiece

There will be always time after the story is complete to create Animation spin off of the game
Actually I'm not a fan of animations and personally in this game it could work without them and you're right in saying that they take up a lot of the developer's time, in fact I don't like them especially the ones that are in a loop. For me he could also not put them and maybe take more care of the graphical part, high definition, adding more static poses for each scene, working a lot on the chiaroscuro and on the focus of the various characters or blurring as they interact.
High definition I mean seeing skin pores or veins in relief on an arm, hair or better still making a subject look wet with water drops on his body, and not just making him look shiny that looks frosted, to let people know he is wet.
The protagonist herself could be a bit more customised according to the needs of the dev, differing from the standards that are available to Daz3d, which by the way the model used is a bit dated now.

Omiru0094

Jun 19, 2022
Hello

I have this error when i start the game (V.089 Windows public):

[0602/124008.239:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)[0602/124551.656:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc(242)] ReadMemory at 0x9090081 of 512 bytes failed: Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed. (0x12B)

[0602/124551.658:ERROR:crash_report_exception_handler.cc(116)] WriteEverything failed

[0602/124600.164:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

Can some one please help me with it?

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Actually I'm not a fan of animations and personally in this game it could work without them and you're right in saying that they take up a lot of the developer's time, in fact I don't like them especially the ones that are in a loop. For me he could also not put them and maybe take more care of the graphical part, high definition, adding more static poses for each scene, working a lot on the chiaroscuro and on the focus of the various characters or blurring as they interact.
High definition I mean seeing skin pores or veins in relief on an arm, hair or better still making a subject look wet with water drops on his body, and not just making him look shiny that looks frosted, to let people know he is wet.
The protagonist herself could be a bit more customised according to the needs of the dev, differing from the standards that are available to Daz3d, which by the way the model used is a bit dated now.
The game is focused in the story!
He is a well-known writer of erotic novels... this is not his first story... but for sure it's his first attempt to illustrate one of his story in a game... he writes very well... the story is well thought out and there are many interesting evolutions... in fact it's a linear story... you have to take it as a illustrated erotic novel inside a game

For me is one of the best game here in f95!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I will answer your questions one by one

are you able to predict how many and who are the next guys Stacy will fuck? - Stacy will fuck anyone who appears in the game and how the creator will let you

Will Stacy be able to…
being free from the amulet around her neck- She should have gotten rid of that necklace a long time ago but the plot gets spoiled early in the game when she asks for help from the guy in the office she works with I can't remember his name He tells her he doesn't want to do anything with this necklace it's clear she's scared this necklace. There should be a second path here. The creator had an idea for a second path, but abandoned the idea. Maybe she'll be free of that necklace when the game ends, or the developers will run out of ideas on who Staicy hasn't fucked yet.

Will Stacy be able to… win the antagonist in game? I didn't get to that point in the game, I quit the game because of the above error that didn't let me continue playing and I didn't want to start again because it would kill me to repeat the same actions indefinitely

Will Stacy be able to… remain with her husband? Will Stacy be able to…stay with her husband? It's a corruption game, she better not stay after she fucked everything that moves. Unless the maker made it a bad dream or she had amesia. Unless the husband is also an idiot, let him stay

Will Stacy be able to… be the new goddess ? it depends on the creator how many endings there will be and what endings will be good or bad

How many guys will she have to fuck to want this? Stacy doesn't care how many guys have to fuck. He has no control over his body, no choice. She is enslaved whether she likes it or not. I assume the goddess decides how many guys Stacy has to fuck until the goddess is free.

Will there be other male futa gods in history? I have no idea because I don't play this game due to a serious bug

You like all the games, don't you? Are there any you don't like?
LOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Do you know how to quote? You just made a mess but with my replay i'm fixing your mess :cool:

I never asked to you anything
and you just have modified my post!

Are you able to write a post that makes sense?

There is mess in your answers!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

THERE ARE NO BUGS IN THIS GAME!
it comes with saves!
everything works perfectly!

Last edited:

Князь

Mar 10, 2019
who will tell me I play according to the existing saves, but the game completely lacks animation, its place freezes either a picture or a black screen what to do

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
LOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Do you know how to quote? You just made a mess but with my replay i'm fixing your mess :cool:

I never asked to you anything
and you just have modified my post!

Are you able to write a post that makes sense?

There is mess in your answers!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

THERE ARE NO BUGS IN THIS GAME!
it comes with saves!
everything works perfectly!
When I played a long time ago, there were errors, now maybe I don't have any anymore, I don't know because I don't play it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: iainmore

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Is on all the scenes?
It was. I ended up going back before it happened and rushing through my replay... yet again... and this time it didn't happen. Frustrating game though... very poorly developed. Interesting story which leaves me debating deleting it.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Hello

I have this error when i start the game (V.089 Windows public):

[0602/124008.239:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)[0602/124551.656:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc(242)] ReadMemory at 0x9090081 of 512 bytes failed: Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed. (0x12B)

[0602/124551.658:ERROR:crash_report_exception_handler.cc(116)] WriteEverything failed

[0602/124600.164:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

Can some one please help me with it?
I'm only guessing, but it might be a faulty download, and you could try downloading it again, preferably from a different site. Or it might be a hardware problem with the memory on your device. If you're using an Android device, have you checked that the storage isn't almost full?

Reactions: Omiru0094

Lassale

May 24, 2021
Чудова гра, мені особисто дуже подобається. Можливо хтось знає коли вона буде оновлена?

Reactions: Ser-G

Ser-G

Jun 15, 2020
Чудова гра, мені особисто дуже подобається. Можливо хтось знає коли вона буде оновлена?
Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day Weekend! It's been a while since I posted an update so I wanted to touch base and let you know I've been hard at work on the next release of The Office Wife. So far I've completed pretty big scenes with Donnie and a new Polly Webcam scene where a lucky fan gets to come over and hang out in person, as well as many other small bits. Working on a new Michael H-scene now and have plans for so much more including Kitty's Strip Club, the dog in the subway, Andy and Jessie in the bathroom, Jessie at the office, Jim and Marcus at the office, a new photoshoot with Tabitha and her brother, the doctor, and advancement in the missing girl side plot.

All in all, it should be a jam-packed release! I'll post a sneak peek for $5 and up patrons soon!

- J. S.

Це поки все, що сказано на сторіні в Patreon.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Hello, have any of you reported the gallery problem yet? Namely, the option to repeat scenes does not work for me.
Problem: Playback of scenes in the 2nd row on the right does not work
Description: when he wants to repeat the scene from the gallery, he is transferred to the office on the left, a black screen pops up, I return to the gallery room.
Save Game: Added by the author in the game
Game: 0.89 Public

Guide - Mission descriptions excerpted from the gallery:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Using the suggestions above, you can complete the game - for those who don't know - completing the game is when the words "To Be Continued" and "Game Over" appear.
Game End.png 2023-06-08_21h50_42.png

Last edited:

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Ok let's say one thing this game is great but it is missing guidelines,even if i begin from an old savegame the game do not say what i have already done and what I don't ,i think it need a missio's system that give you guidelines and alzs tells you what you have already done and what you have to do other than that it needs a room where you can see all scenes you have already seen and unblocked even here the dev can give some advices on how to unblock scenes that are still blocked.

Reactions: wildride69

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Ok let's say one thing this game is great but it is missing guidelines,even if i begin from an old savegame the game do not say what i have already done and what I don't ,i think it need a missio's system that give you guidelines and alzs tells you what you have already done and what you have to do other than that it needs a room where you can see all scenes you have already seen and unblocked even here the dev can give some advices on how to unblock scenes that are still blocked.
Next to the closet in the house you have a mirror click on it and you will be taken to the gallery, in version 0.89 there are statues - gray - not made and blue made missions (Unfortunately, the option to repeat scenes doesn't seem to have been fixed yet - it seems to work up to 35 missions out of 90).

In the post above I gave the entire list of missions, which appears included in the gallery (You can say that such a guide what to do added by the creator).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes