Ser-G

Jun 15, 2020

Looks like the girls have some company for one of their webcam shows! The lucky winner of Polly's contest gets an up close and personal performance from the two lovely ladies. He's supposed to just watch, but who could keep their hands to themselves under those circumstances?
Sneak Peek - Jun 8 2023.png

Yoomii

Feb 22, 2023
I messed around with some of the map folders in order to have section of the maps to work, such as the underground tunnel thing. I saved there just in case I have to load into a new section and crashes my game. Coincidently thats what just happens. I reverted the game to its original state, and kept the edits I made that I knew wouldnt affect the game at all

Any time I try to load into the tunnel, my game manages to crash and spit this error out
1686424296347.png

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Hi, I have a question where to find the 3rd of 8 picture?
(I know 4-8 are not yet available)

1. Photo: Falling in the park

2. Photo: Jogging with a man in the park
Location: Park bench top right corner (we dismantled here in Dixon's mission)

3. Photo: Stripping in the Park (Dixon's Mission)

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hi, I have a question where to find the 3rd of 8 picture?
(I know 4-8 are not yet available)

1. Photo: Falling in the park

2. Photo: Jogging with a man in the park
Location: Park bench top right corner (we dismantled here in Dixon's mission)

3. Photo: Stripping in the Park (Dixon's Mission)
It's in kitty's

• Love
Reactions: Astercholik

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Any updates on this? I also can't trigger the dixon subway enchantment #60
If Dixon is saying he cannot attend due to another engagement, you need to do dinner at Jim's (work with Jim, go home early and talk to Jason, then talk to Jim again). You'll also need the Morgan outfit for the event to trigger.

For Fight Night to trigger you have to have done all of: got the potion from Nanette, given it to Jason (or not), done the 2nd webcam session with Polly, taken Kabir home, fucked Doctor Christensen, and stripped at Kitty's.

HeisukeMatsudo

Aug 13, 2018
If Dixon is saying he cannot attend due to another engagement, you need to do dinner at Jim's (work with Jim, go home early and talk to Jason, then talk to Jim again). You'll also need the Morgan outfit for the event to trigger.

For Fight Night to trigger you have to have done all of: got the potion from Nanette, given it to Jason (or not), done the 2nd webcam session with Polly, taken Kabir home, fucked Doctor Christensen, and stripped at Kitty's.
Thank you for your helpful advice. I was able to trigger fight night, however, I still can't trigger dixon subway enchantment #60. He says he can't due to another engagement. I have already done Jim Dinner 2 scene (#51) and Morgan morning (#62). In total, I have 66 enchantments.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Thank you for your helpful advice. I was able to trigger fight night, however, I still can't trigger dixon subway enchantment #60. He says he can't due to another engagement. I have already done Jim Dinner 2 scene (#51) and Morgan morning (#62). In total, I have 66 enchantments.
Aaah, apologies, I got it wrong. You have to do this event *before* Jim Dinner 2, otherwise it cannot be triggered.

You will either need to go back to an earlier save, or use a save editor to do 5 things:

- Turn off the "Enchantment - Jim Dinner 2" switch
- Reduce your "Enchantment" variable by 1,
- Set the variable "Jim Dinner" to 0, and
- Set the variable "Jim Slater" to 15 (so that you can redo Jim Dinner after the Dixon's event)
- Reduce the "People Donnie" variable to 3 if it is 4 or above

I'd do this in a save where you are outside Dixon's in the evening, then it should work and you can continue from there (you will rewatch some Donnie scenes if you reduced that one)

Last edited:
Reactions: illusionFan

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
Should be good to go
I'm having the same problem with the break room scene. I think I might have progressed too far past it and now it's bugged...not sure?? Currently I'm at enchantment #69.

Save file attached...if anyone could help get the scene to work. Thx in advance

If someone is able to edit the file could you tell me what variables you changed to make the scene work, this will help me understand what to do with the RPG editor next time I have an issue - thx

Edit: Anyone have a save file they could share? I need one that includes enchantments up to 73 or 73, either will work? I'm at 73 now but I'm stuck due to missing certain scenes (mentioned above)

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I'm having the same problem with the break room scene. I think I might have progressed too far past it and now it's bugged...not sure??
How to fix the break room bug

The error triggers when you have got the enchantment "Morgan Morning" but not been to the breakroom after Jason is fired. The fix is to set variable 46 ("Nate Breakroom") to 2. Here's a method that, as of writing, works to fix this.
  1. Locate and download your fileXXX.rpgsave (it's in the app.nw/save folder of the game, for me). Make a backup.
  2. Go to this online RPGM save editor:
  3. Upload your .rpgsave file
  4. Click Show data in raw, you should get an output like below:

Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 09.01.01.png

5. Add "46":2.0, where indicated:

Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 09.01.20.png

6. Download the file
  7. Overwrite your save in the game
  8. Rerun the game, and the event should now trigger correctly.
I've emailed JS Deacon with a couple of potential ways to fix the bug, so hopefully it won't be in the game for long.

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
How to fix the break room bug

The error triggers when you have got the enchantment "Morgan Morning" but not been to the breakroom after Jason is fired. The fix is to set variable 46 ("Nate Breakroom") to 2. Here's a method that, as of writing, works to fix this.
Michaelcros....you are a savior! Thank you very much, it worked.

Reactions: wildride69
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes