Tommynator

Jan 2, 2020
How to fix the break room bug

The error triggers when you have got the enchantment "Morgan Morning" but not been to the breakroom after Jason is fired. The fix is to set variable 46 ("Nate Breakroom") to 2. Here's a method that, as of writing, works to fix this.
  1. Locate and download your fileXXX.rpgsave (it's in the app.nw/save folder of the game, for me). Make a backup.
  2. Go to this online RPGM save editor:
  3. Upload your .rpgsave file
  4. Click Show data in raw, you should get an output like below:

View attachment 2701282

5. Add "46":2.0, where indicated:

View attachment 2701280

6. Download the file
  7. Overwrite your save in the game
  8. Rerun the game, and the event should now trigger correctly.
I've emailed JS Deacon with a couple of potential ways to fix the bug, so hopefully it won't be in the game for long.
Thank you for the hint. Tried several editors to find this variable, but it wasn't in my file. Would explain why I couldn't find it.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I can't seem to do anything, have run 10~ days trying to trigger these events
For the professor, you have to progress Andy until Jessie joins and spend two lunches with them at O'Shannons, and have done the Jim Slater BJ in the office.

Simon needs you to have done the Meet Professor first. For Polly - what outfit are you in? If you're in the very latest, you can't do Polly Webcam 3 - in fact, you may not be able to do any of them, as you can't progress Andy enough. If you're in the previous Morgan outfit, then just progressively working with her and getting her to wear less should eventually trigger it.

Last edited:

fz15x1

Nov 7, 2020
I ended up using one of the default saves and finished the game that way, I think somehow way earlier I got corrupted somehow because a lot of my scenes were different past 70~. The upgraded tech of the game wasn't playing right (skipping dreams, text boxes instead of animated popouts, etc) and I think I had progressed Andy too far before the Morgan outfit.

Supernova0990

Jan 14, 2019
about the go to the break room bug after Jessie takes of skirt - i figured it is becasue i havent trigered second break room scene with Nate
after changin variable "Nate Breakroom" to 2 in save editor scene with Jessie triggers
May I ask how you did this and with what editor? Cause I'm struggling on how to do this

Reactions: erraticnipples

DewyCave

Oct 29, 2021
I think I broke the game. I'm at 81 enchantment and I can't trigger any new scenes. So much stuff happened out of order that I don't even know what needs to happen. I can't get Polly 3 or the Professor. I've even seen scenes where Stacy is using clothes she shouldn't have yet. Also Clyde is bugged, whenever I talk to him he asks about the duties and nothing happens after I select either answer.

Is this still fixable? I've wasted so much time playing this game I can't stand walking around in RPGM anymore.

Reactions: illusionFan

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
This is a really greate game (and it has been going on for more than 3 years and hopefully another 3 years at least)!

This is the work of the real Artist!

I can't wait for the next realese.

100% Agree it's one of the few games I support on Patreon it's so good. Is it perfect No but so far it's been a blast to play and replay. Happy to see others enjoying it and wishing for it's continued success.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I think I broke the game. I'm at 81 enchantment and I can't trigger any new scenes. So much stuff happened out of order that I don't even know what needs to happen. I can't get Polly 3 or the Professor. I've even seen scenes where Stacy is using clothes she shouldn't have yet. Also Clyde is bugged, whenever I talk to him he asks about the duties and nothing happens after I select either answer.

Is this still fixable? I've wasted so much time playing this game I can't stand walking around in RPGM anymore.
There's a bug where it you progress Andy/Jessie too far and not Jim, you can't trigger the professor. Using a save editor, try dropping your Andy variable down to 32 and the professor call should happen at lunchtime

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
My game block on a picture missing JessieApartmentNight.png... Around enchantment 35

This game is still heavly bugged ,but saving often you can avoid them...but i cannot avoid the last one

Last edited:

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
My game block on a picture missing JessieApartmentNight.png... Around enchantment 35
go here and download this "Empty.png" file then rename it to JessieApartmentNight.png and place it on your "www\img\pictures" folder for your game.

might not be the best solution but is how I was able to move forward

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes