Ser-G

Jun 15, 2020

After the craziness of the last photoshoot, it's surprising that Stacy would be up for another one. Tabitha assures her it will be in the studio this time...but she failed to mention how sexy the costumes would be!
Sneak Peek - Jul 16 2023.png

Flaripus

Jun 25, 2023
i'm soft lock on enchant 45 day 45, i'm supposed to work in the warehouse after lunch but the door to enter the building (in front of security guard) is closed and i cannot do anything to enter the building...do anyone got a solution ?

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
i'm soft lock on enchant 45 day 45, i'm supposed to work in the warehouse after lunch but the door to enter the building (in front of security guard) is closed and i cannot do anything to enter the building...do anyone got a solution ?
Did you do the "tasks" at home first? shower, coffee, clothing etc

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I finished entire game but i couldn't see Kabir sex scene in the shower Stacy's house. When it happens? which enchant ?
To go back and see the Kabir scene, use the save from Enchantment 49, then
  • Go outside and click on Kabir's NPC sprite. Find his watch, then go and talk to David. Go upstairs, then back down and talk to David again, mentioning the bathroom incident. Then talk to Kabir again.
  • Complete your day
  • Next day, talk to Kabir again. Do your work day, go straight home and talk to Jason.
The event will then trigger after you get to enchantment 54

or use the scene unlocker here :)

Reactions: wildride69

guns606

Sep 10, 2022
The game is good but very buggy. Now I have to use second time a default save to move on. The scene in the break room was corrupted for me.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
In doug dinner scene, what is the change if we give potion and not give potion? I can't spot the changes. Played both choices.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
In doug dinner scene, what is the change if we give potion and not give potion? I can't spot the changes. Played both choices.
The changes are all in the dialog. Here's a section after Stacy has danced on the tables:

Jason drank the potion

Jason: Maybe we should be heading home.
Stacy: Jason...this is important, don’t you think?
Stacy: We don’t want to offend Doug. He may be our best ticket out of the mess we’re in.
Jason: I know, but...Stacy...look at you.
Stacy: Don’t you see that this is like a test? A test of loyalty?
Stacy: Besides, we’re just having fun. And you like me showing off like this anyway, don’t you?
Jason: I, uh...
Stacy: Oh baby, I know you’re confused about it. It’ll be okay...let the men ogle me. When we get home, you can have me every which way you can imagine!
Jason: You’re not making me want to stay!
Stacy: Come on...just a little bit longer?
Jason: I guess so...
Stacy: And you won’t be mad if I have a little fun? For the sake of your future employment, of course?
Jason: I...I guess not.
Stacy: Yay! You’re the best husband in the world!

Without potion

Jason: Wow, babe! You’re really on fire tonight!
Stacy: I can’t believe I’m in just my thong! In a seedy bar!
Jason: You look hot!
Stacy: Thanks! Is this crazy?
Jason: A little, but that’s okay. How do you feel?
Stacy: I feel...I don’t know...high? Like energy is surging through me!
Stacy: Oh Jason, don’t hate me for loving the attention!
Jason: Never! It’s fucking hot!
Stacy: This is why you’re the best husband in the world!
Jason: Why don't you go and have a little more fun?
Stacy: Okay...are you sure?
Jason: Hell yeah, I am!

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The changes are all in the dialog. Here's a section after Stacy has danced on the tables:

Jason drank the potion

Jason: Maybe we should be heading home.
Stacy: Jason...this is important, don’t you think?
Stacy: We don’t want to offend Doug. He may be our best ticket out of the mess we’re in.
Jason: I know, but...Stacy...look at you.
Stacy: Don’t you see that this is like a test? A test of loyalty?
Stacy: Besides, we’re just having fun. And you like me showing off like this anyway, don’t you?
Jason: I, uh...
Stacy: Oh baby, I know you’re confused about it. It’ll be okay...let the men ogle me. When we get home, you can have me every which way you can imagine!
Jason: You’re not making me want to stay!
Stacy: Come on...just a little bit longer?
Jason: I guess so...
Stacy: And you won’t be mad if I have a little fun? For the sake of your future employment, of course?
Jason: I...I guess not.
Stacy: Yay! You’re the best husband in the world!

Without potion

Jason: Wow, babe! You’re really on fire tonight!
Stacy: I can’t believe I’m in just my thong! In a seedy bar!
Jason: You look hot!
Stacy: Thanks! Is this crazy?
Jason: A little, but that’s okay. How do you feel?
Stacy: I feel...I don’t know...high? Like energy is surging through me!
Stacy: Oh Jason, don’t hate me for loving the attention!
Jason: Never! It’s fucking hot!
Stacy: This is why you’re the best husband in the world!
Jason: Why don't you go and have a little more fun?
Stacy: Okay...are you sure?
Jason: Hell yeah, I am!
Oh thanks. I was skipping the dialogues . I thought there would be some CG changes.
So basically drinking the potion stacy still fucks while Jason is a little bit undecided about the situation whereas NOT DRINKING THE POTION, jason totally agrees on everything with stacy.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Oh thanks. I was skipping the dialogues . I thought there would be some CG changes.
So basically drinking the potion stacy still fucks while Jason is a little bit undecided about the situation whereas NOT DRINKING THE POTION, jason totally agrees on everything with stacy.
Yes, the potion is mostly just dialog related, Doug Dinner and the Donnie scenes are where most of the changes are. One of the only visual changes is in one of the Donnie scenes: potion-Jason shuts the bedroom door and Donnie opens it to look in, whereas non-potion-Jason leaves the door open for Donnie

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Hi, can someone tell me what to do to get the scene when Stacey gets gangbang in the gym please, thank you :)

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hi, can someone tell me what to do to get the scene when Stacey gets gangbang in the gym please, thank you :)
First you need to have Jim let Miguel do the filming by agreeing to dinner. After speaking with Jim, go home early to talk to Jason about it. Then you need to have done all of
  • Knocker's Nate Bathroom scene
  • Dixon's Toy Training
  • Hand Out Knocker's Flyers
  • Stevie Corner scene
And then go through the filming/training day

Reactions: wildride69
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes