asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Tell the dev to be careful, I found some content in his bug!
I think you meant to say bug in the content. :WeSmart:
By the way, this is very vague just saying you found a bug without even telling what is it. Dev is not shaman who will read your mind.

XainaM

Feb 6, 2018
I think you meant to say bug in the content. :WeSmart:
By the way, this is very vague just saying you found a bug without even telling what is it. Dev is not shaman who will read your mind.

And I know what I said, and I'm just going to mention the most annoying ones I found.
One in which it cannot go to sleep which does not allow the game to continue, another in which I cannot see the unlocked scenes in the gallery, the other is the famous Uncaught Type Error, Cannot read property width of null and another that crashes the saved ones and it won't let me load them, having to start the game from scratch.

• Haha
Reactions: mariok

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
And I know what I said, and I'm just going to mention the most annoying ones I found.
One in which it cannot go to sleep which does not allow the game to continue, another in which I cannot see the unlocked scenes in the gallery, the other is the famous Uncaught Type Error, Cannot read property width of null and another that crashes the saved ones and it won't let me load them, having to start the game from scratch.
Funny, this game has over 300 Pages in this forum as I write this and it has a 4 star rating out of nearly 100 reviews. Maybe you computer is crap and you can't play it because of that. My versions all the way up to the current content didn't have any game breaking bugs and I make sure I save often enough, just in case.

I support this game financially because I love it and it's RENPY remake that much, but I have common sense and a great computer to run it on. However if I had zero common sense and a crap computer, I might make stupid comments in this thread to.

Reactions: michaelcros

XainaM

Feb 6, 2018
Funny, this game has over 300 Pages in this forum as I write this and it has a 4 star rating out of nearly 100 reviews. Maybe you computer is crap and you can't play it because of that. My versions all the way up to the current content didn't have any game breaking bugs and I make sure I save often enough, just in case.

I support this game financially because I love it and it's RENPY remake that much, but I have common sense and a great computer to run it on. However if I had zero common sense and a crap computer, I might make stupid comments in this thread to.
I have a ryzen 5 3600x, 16gb of ram and a gtz 1660

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
31st september.

Pssst Dev - tell them October 15 or something!

Lord knows if you miss the stated release date people here will lose their collective mines as if you slapped there mama in the face. Under promise and Over deliver..

So What he meant to say was OCTOBER 15th guys, nothing to see here!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Pssst Dev - tell them October 15 or something!

Lord knows if you miss the stated release date people here will lose their collective mines as if you slapped there mama in the face. Under promise and Over deliver..

So What he meant to say was OCTOBER 15th guys, nothing to see here!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I am not the dev for this game. By the way, you all missed the joke I think. does 31st sept exist?:WeSmart::KEK:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I am not the dev for this game. By the way, you all missed the joke I think. does 31st sept exist?:WeSmart::KEK:
I never look at the dates devs post as shit sometimes happens and delays ensue.

Just saw your Dev title and assumed lol, I hate when devs give a firm date as the whining and crying from the community if their game is even a day late is annoying as fck.

I WILL bet you dollars to donuts even though you corrected it here and I am responding to it, most will not read any of this and come the end of September, more than one person will grumble about missing a September release date. :p

Ser-G

Jun 15, 2020

Whew, what a crazy few months it's been! I know you all have been waiting a long time for the new release so thank you for your patience. I'm happy to say that the Public release date for the new release will be October 4, 2023, with Civic Leaders ($5) and higher getting it a week early on September 27, 2023. The new release will have over 400 new renders and over 50 new animation clips. I'll go into more detail about what is contained in the new release in a later post. Can't wait!
- J. S.

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018

Whew, what a crazy few months it's been! I know you all have been waiting a long time for the new release so thank you for your patience. I'm happy to say that the Public release date for the new release will be October 4, 2023, with Civic Leaders ($5) and higher getting it a week early on September 27, 2023. The new release will have over 400 new renders and over 50 new animation clips. I'll go into more detail about what is contained in the new release in a later post. Can't wait!
- J. S.

i hope the half of the gallery if functioning by then

• Haha
Reactions: doob420
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes