Ser-G

Jun 15, 2020

I just finished up my last render of the core scenes of the new release. I still have my work cut out for me, however. One of my plans is to complete the gallery. It has never been completed since I created it and it's about time that I finish it. The gallery serves a greater purpose than just replaying scenes. It is a helpful progress guide as well. By going into the gallery (through the mirror in Stacy's bedroom if you didn't know!) you can see what enchantments you've achieved and what enchantments you still have to go (or have missed). It also gives hints for each enchantment. This, of course, means that the gallery in its current form will only contain enchantment scenes. There are some h-scenes that aren't linked to enchantments. Those probably won't make it into the gallery in this release, but I want to integrate them into the gallery in the future in some form.
Another plan is to add more audio. Audio is one area of the game that I have really neglected. It's better than it used to be (it started with no audio at all!), but I can do a lot better! I want players to have a reason to play with the audio up as it adds to the immersion (when done well). That's it for today. I'll probably release another sneak preview or two before the release date for Civic Leaders and higher.
- JS

Feb 8, 2022
Hi, I just recently played this game. I was wondering why I can't replay the scenes from the gallery? Is it a bug in the game in or on my end?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hi, I just recently played this game. I was wondering why I can't replay the scenes from the gallery? Is it a bug in the game in or on my end?
get the same issue as well, it works for some scenes but most of the scenes dont work
If you want a working gallery download the Renpy version. It works beautifully and has all the scenes in a working gallery.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If you want a working gallery download the Renpy version. It works well beautifully and has all the scenes in a working gallery.
As we see from J.S. Deacon's most recent development update, which was posted on the previous page of this thread, he has finally started working on fixing the gallery. Hopefully, we'll see a significant improvement in the gallery in the next update.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023

For all of his help and for all of the teasing, isn't it time for Stacy to finally give up the goods to him?

View attachment 2938718

I haven't played in quite some time but at one point I thought she offered it to him and he turned her down because he knew of her condition? I could be very wrong though as I haven't revisited this story in quite awhile.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I haven't played in quite some time but at one point I thought she offered it to him and he turned her down because he knew of her condition? I could be very wrong though as I haven't revisited this story in quite awhile.
In the first bathroom encounter (the O'Shannons bathroom replay), she starts escalating things but Andy gets freaked out when her eyes and the necklace start glowing; she then regains control.

Reactions: wildride69

700a54

Apr 5, 2019
Guys, I'm stuck on the mission with the first run in the park, I can't change back into my clothes, the changing place in the restroom is not active. Does anyone have saves after this mission, please post. I really want to see what happens next?
my version of the game 0.89, day 30
111.png

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Guys, I'm stuck on the mission with the first run in the park, I can't change back into my clothes, the changing place in the restroom is not active. Does anyone have saves after this mission, please post. I really want to see what happens next?
my version of the game 0.89, day 30
View attachment 2945965
Hi - you've encountered a game breaking bug - you're stuck in the jogging outfit and cannot leave the park. JS Deacon knows about it and the next release will probably not have this bug.

Post or send me your .rpgsave and I will DM you a fixed version that will enable you to continue the game from here.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hi - you've encountered a game breaking bug - you're stuck in the jogging outfit and cannot leave the park. JS Deacon knows about it and the next release will probably not have this bug.

Post or send me your .rpgsave and I will DM you a fixed version that will enable you to continue the game from here.
:love:Your like an oracle with a ridiculously high level of knowledge of this game. Simply Amazing! Even I had no idea on this one.

Thank You

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes