wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I actually prefer this outfit. I feel the current outfits are too much:( I would rather have a really tight office outfit instead of what we have.
To each their own, I love her outrageous outfits and I encourage my real life wife to dress more risque when we go out, nothing at all like Stacy lol but her father would not approve :ROFLMAO: . It's the best part of the story for me personally.

Damn tomorrow is Friday and date night it may be time to gift my girl a new outfit:LOL:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
:):love:(y)This was her first normal outfit before the game became an empty fuck simulator with no choices and only a corruption route(n):mad::eek:o_O which is terribly boring
Again to each their own. I get where your coming from as I feel the same way about Anna Exciting Adventure. I don't find Stacy boring or dull at all. Her back story and situation all led up to her current choices and they make sense considering the story.

Anna just went from reluctant to full slut on a dime, and now has no reluctance to any of her actions. I don't become a Patreon to games I don't absolutely love and I love this game and this story. The outfits are the biggest benefits to me.

I do get you though and if the story doesn't grasp you then I can see your point of view.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Again to each their own. I get where your coming from as I feel the same way about Anna Exciting Adventure. I don't find Stacy boring or dull at all. Her back story and situation all led up to her current choices and they make sense considering the story.

Anna just went from reluctant to full slut on a dime, and now has no reluctance to any of her actions. I don't become a Patreon to games I don't absolutely love and I love this game and this story. The outfits are the biggest benefits to me.

I do get you though and if the story doesn't grasp you then I can see your point of view.
:love:Anna Exciting Adventure, I love this game, it is better made in terms of choices, it is not boring like this game. And the dialogues in this game are for idiots. It seems like Staica should have another path in this game when she goes to ask this guy about the amulet, but again she has no choice since he doesn't want to help her with the amulet, among other things. Staicy says that she should wear pants to work so that others won't see her panties when she climbs the ladder in the archives, but she can't wear pants because the creator didn't give her a choice. But the creator abandoned the second path for some reason.

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
:love:Anna Exciting Adventure, I love this game, it is better made in terms of choices, it is not boring like this game. And the dialogues in this game are for idiots. It seems like Staica should have another path in this game when she goes to ask this guy about the amulet, but again she has no choice since he doesn't want to help her with the amulet, among other things. Staicy says that she should wear pants to work so that others won't see her panties when she climbs the ladder in the archives, but she can't wear pants because the creator didn't give her a choice. But the creator abandoned the second path for some reason.
Again it's a matter of Point of View. I love both games don't get me wrong however just like you say about the pants, I can say the same about Anna. Anna Chapter 1 was Phenomenal but it has gone downhill IMO since then. Nobody is forcing her to do almost anything, no corruption, no real choices at all. The story as it stands last time I played was "O my BF who Cheated/Betrayed me and is in a coma needs his medical bills paid and I have to do anything and everything to pay them" the story is so flimsy its annoying. Chapter 1 - Her boss was corrupting her, her bar manager was corrupting her etc, now it's more like "I guess I'm a slut and that's that. Huge generalizations but the point is their are no real choices.

The choices here I love, the choices for Anna you love. There really is no who's right and who's wrong just a difference in what we want to see an MC do and go through. Anna does have better fidelity Graphics by far but I love the slimmer trimmer Stacy over Anna but again it's subjective. Some guys love Selena Gomez, I on the other hand think their blind and have never seen a beautiful Latin woman before. (I was raised around a large Latin community in NYC and saw STUNNING Latin women everyday so I think Selena Gomez is highly overrated but that's my opinion.)

The Story imo is way better than Anna's atm, what's behind the pendant? what forces are at work manipulating our heroine? How do the monks, her boss, even that annoying prick Bruce fit in? It's an intriguing Story, that I want to see answered and the story completed. With Anna what is the motivation behind the story? Where is it going? I have no idea and I don't think the devs do either but again that just my opinion.

We can go to the animations section of this board to look at pretty renders and animations but it is hard to find a truly interesting story here imo.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Again it's a matter of Point of View. I love both games don't get me wrong however just like you say about the pants, I can say the same about Anna. Anna Chapter 1 was Phenomenal but it has gone downhill IMO since then. Nobody is forcing her to do almost anything, no corruption, no real choices at all. The story as it stands last time I played was "O my BF who Cheated/Betrayed me and is in a coma needs his medical bills paid and I have to do anything and everything to pay them" the story is so flimsy its annoying. Chapter 1 - Her boss was corrupting her, her bar manager was corrupting her etc, now it's more like "I guess I'm a slut and that's that. Huge generalizations but the point is their are no real choices.

The choices here I love, the choices for Anna you love. There really is no who's right and who's wrong just a difference in what we want to see an MC do and go through. Anna does have better fidelity
:love: But it's up to you to decide whether you want Ana as a whore or not. (n)(n):mad::cry::eek:Staicy is a real turbo whore and you have no influence on it, it fucks everything that moves, it lacks aliens, robots and fantasy characters:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: wildride69
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes