wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
:love: But it's up to you to decide whether you want Ana as a whore or not. (n)(n):mad::cry::eek:Staicy is a real turbo whore and you have no influence on it, it fucks everything that moves, it lacks aliens, robots and fantasy characters:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
AEA Chapter 1 I completely agree. Chapter 2 on I completely disagree, Anna goes full Turbo slut mode lol. They at least gave Stacy a good story behind turbo slut mode :ROFLMAO: :p I have nothing against full turbo slut mode if the story behind it is good.

Serious question off Topic. I keep seeing "Choices" behind a game or VN, that allows you to tailor your character your way.
I haven't found that many "Games" that give you very much choice.

Off the top of my head I can think of Being a Dik (BADIK), Manila Shaw (actual game with HP and fights), Treasure of Nadia (Actual Game) and Cyberstalkers (Actual Game with HP and Fights), they would fit in a Game segment imo. (that's off the top of my head, I'm sure I have played others)

Most VN's (Virtual Novels) give you the illusion of choice (really only gives you the option to turn off content you may not want to see imo.

Do you have any recommendations of games you consider top notch and you would recommend with a Story and good choices?

Last edited:
Reactions: iamestilo

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Do you have any recommendations of game you consider top notch and you would recommend with a Story and good choices?
Lisa by PaleGrass is top notch, though it recently suffered a setback when the developer had to cut rape and blackmail content out of the game because of legal worries. But there were only two story arcs in the game which included that content, so maybe 5% of the existing content got cut. It's still a top notch game, with excellent renders and a good story. The choices don't impact the main story, which is predetermined, but they do impact the MC's love interests and which sex scenes the player gets.

Glayder

Aug 25, 2020
Last time hero saved us on the next day after release for pimps and higher
This time no more heroes left

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Last time hero saved us on the next day after release for pimps and higher
This time no more heroes left
You can be the HERO today for only $12!!
We will cheer your name. You will be the big man in this thread! The heavens will open, The Angels will sing! Don't ask for a Hero be the Hero! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Glayder!Glayder!Glayder!

Last edited:

Glayder

Aug 25, 2020
You can be the HERO today for only $12!!
We will cheer your name. You will be the big man in this thread! The heavens will open, The Angels will sing! Don't ask for a Hero be the Hero! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Glayder!Glayder!Glayder!
Some day I’ll have enough of money and such opportunity. I’ll definitely be a Hero, because I know how desperately people without such opportunities want to play this brilliant game

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:love:
AEA Chapter 1 I completely agree. Chapter 2 on I completely disagree, Anna goes full Turbo slut mode lol. They at least gave Stacy a good story behind turbo slut mode :ROFLMAO: :p I have nothing against full turbo slut mode if the story behind it is good.

Serious question off Topic. I keep seeing "Choices" behind a game or VN, that allows you to tailor your character your way.
I haven't found that many "Games" that give you very much choice.

Off the top of my head I can think of Being a Dik (BADIK), Manila Shaw (actual game with HP and fights), Treasure of Nadia (Actual Game) and Cyberstalkers (Actual Game with HP and Fights), they would fit in a Game segment imo. (that's off the top of my head, I'm sure I have played others)

Most VN's (Virtual Novels) give you the illusion of choice (really only gives you the option to turn off content you may not want to see imo.

Do you have any recommendations of games you consider top notch and you would recommend with a Story and good choices?
You may like this game I hate this game (n) :mad: :(empty rape simulator Lida's Adventures [Ep. 3 v0.219] [Terebonkoff]

InsideJennifer [v2.0 Steam] [Inceton Games NTR],
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.4.07p] [Zorlun]
Misfits [Part 3 v20.1] [Slow Burn Games]
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 11 B1] [Braindrop]
Grandma's House [v0.39] [Moonbox]
Where the Heart Is [Ep. 24] [CheekyGimp]
Heart Problems [v0.8 Test] [Xenorav]
Wife And Mother -
The Office [Ep. 3 (v0.3b)] [Damaged Coda]
MILFs of Sunville [S2 v2 Extra] [L7team]
Manila Shaw:love: -Laura: Lustful Secrets [Ch. 2 v0.1] [Dark Anu] -There is a Malily Saw character model here, but the game itself is hopeless and here is another part of this game Laura: Island Adventures [v0.3] [Dark Anu] by this creator, as hopeless as the previous one, also with the Manil Saw model
Area69 [v0.79] [k78Games]-If you like old grannies, older ladies, and mature women
Midlife Crisis [v0.34 - v0.1 Dark] [Nefastus Games]
Live to Fight [v0.6.5] [Grinder]

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
:love:

You may like this game I hate this game (n) :mad: :(empty rape simulator Lida's Adventures [Ep. 3 v0.219] [Terebonkoff]

InsideJennifer [v2.0 Steam] [Inceton Games NTR],
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.4.07p] [Zorlun]
Misfits [Part 3 v20.1] [Slow Burn Games]
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 11 B1] [Braindrop]
Grandma's House [v0.39] [Moonbox]
Where the Heart Is [Ep. 24] [CheekyGimp]
Heart Problems [v0.8 Test] [Xenorav]
Wife And Mother -
The Office [Ep. 3 (v0.3b)] [Damaged Coda]
MILFs of Sunville [S2 v2 Extra] [L7team]
Manila Shaw:love: -Laura: Lustful Secrets [Ch. 2 v0.1] [Dark Anu] -There is a Malily Saw character model here, but the game itself is hopeless and here is another part of this game Laura: Island Adventures [v0.3] [Dark Anu] by this creator, as hopeless as the previous one, also with the Manil Saw model
Area69 [v0.79] [k78Games]-If you like old grannies, older ladies, and mature women
Midlife Crisis [v0.34 - v0.1 Dark] [Nefastus Games]
Live to Fight [v0.6.5] [Grinder]

OMG why did you have to bring up Lida, are you trying to give me Desert Storm Flashbacks :p o_O . It is the game that showed me RPGM is not the problem and Renpy is not the savior. He has tried both and currently they are both so buggy to be unplayable lol.

AWAM - is the most perplexing game that people love that I hate. I don't get it but to each their own.

"Manila Shaw:love: -Laura: Lustful Secrets [Ch. 2 v0.1] [Dark Anu] -There is a Malily Saw character model here, but the game itself is hopeless and here is another part of this game Laura: Island Adventures [v0.3] [Dark Anu] by this creator, as hopeless as the previous one, also with the Manil Saw model"

Manila Shaw is one of my all time favs and I tried Laura: Lustful Secrets. You are 100% correct I love that character model but the games are hopeless ATM. I check in on them occasionally to see if they made a turn for the better.

The other games I haven't tried yet and I will check them out asap.

Thanks Sadowdark:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
I won't play the game that soon but I like what I'm seeing and reading about it, though, I don't expect this game to make a big splash on the scene to be quite honest.

Anyway, good luck dev, I hope you'll prove me wrong.
Which game is that Amelie gif from?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Some day I’ll have enough of money and such opportunity. I’ll definitely be a Hero, because I know how desperately people without such opportunities want to play this brilliant game
Breaks my heart when people can't afford $12 for a brilliant game. The problem is this the devs that makes these games are not EA, MSFT, Activision Blizzard with multi million dollar budgets. These are usually a single person or a small group of people crafting these games in their spare time or full time and they would like to see some financial success to continue.

Most people see a Patreon bringing in funds without asking how many people that money supports on their team, how much did they spend on hardware, how much is it costing to license the software needed create the renders and animations. I have a RTX 4090 I render with that set me back $1600 + tax and that's just the Graphics card. How many $5-$10 pledges will it take just to recoup that cards cost?

I understand the want of a hero, to get you into the story again as soon as possible but is waiting 7-14 days to much to ask so that the devs can recoup some of their investment and not to mention time spent creating these games. I used to be like a lot of people here and was very me me me want now now now! Hero! Until I saw the other side of the equation.

(Before anyone give me the "You Know your on a Pirate board!" BS.. I'll say it again The Captains and the Pirates usually don't stay on the same ship and need each other. I consider this more of a SHAREWARE (old school term look it up) site with timed waits to get what you want.

It's coming Glayder, just have some patience. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes